• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your go-to pigout meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An XXL takeout pizza is my number one go-to pigout meal. Nothing else comes close.

Never fails to satisfy my initial craving and as an additional bonus, it usually provides me with leftovers for at least two days.

Lkr

This is what my brother had for dinner the other night:
Baconator
Large fries
6 pc spicy nuggets
Frosty

Atlas157

Baconator
Bacon Cheese Baked Potato
Baconator Fries
10 piece nuggets
Large Dr. Pepper

Yeah, fuck my heart.

Edit: This is a once every few months meal, I don't have it every week.

Plum

If I really want to pig out I get a delivery from the local kebab shop. 4 pieces of chicken, two decently sized portions of chips, a half pounder burger with cheese and two drinks for £11. That's a once a month thing (or even less) so I rarely feel too guilty whilst having it.

All from the same restaurant but it is the quantities that make it a pig-out for me.

Dumplings
JVoQRcS.jpg

Twice Cooked Pork

Yangzhou Fried Rice

Cruller

And this is how I feel after I am done.
YsFaEJz.png

andthebeatgoeson

Chick fil a. Cheese on the sandwich, chick fil a sauce for the fries. Milkshake if I'm feeling really terrible. Milkshake and tea. Finish the tea with the meal.

That's got to be 2000 calories.

Stevie B's: Beef Pizza, Mac N Cheese Pizza, and Potato Pizza.

Cook-Out: Burger/Burgers, Quesadilla, Fries, Chicken wraps.

El Torreo: Burrito, 2 Tacos, Beans, and Fajitas.

Messina's: Gyro Sandwich, Sausage Bake, Chicken Alfredo, Greek Potatoes.

In California, In N Out. Two double doubles, animal style, and a shake. In Chicagoland area, Lou Malnatis pizza. Medium deep dish pepperoni pizza.

All from the same restaurant but it is the quantities that make it a pig-out for me.
Dumplings
Twice Cooked Pork
Yangzhou Fried Rice
Cruller
And this is how I feel after I am done.
YsFaEJz.png

Nice. Though Chinese, my go to indulgence is a General Tso's combination plate with pork fried rice and an orange soda. There's nothing quite like shitty chinese take out.

either from chilli;s two chicken crisper and an apple tart or a pepperoni pizza and two orders of cannelloni on this local pizza place

and this is how i speak myself when im by the third cannelloni (each order has two)

DwOtDdc.gif

hydruxo

A tray from Cook-Out. I'll usually get this with it: Big double burger + fries + crispy chicken wrap w/ ranch + dr pepper

All that for $5.

Zukkoyaki

Either...

Wendy's: Baconator, Large Fry, Small Chili (dip the fries!)

Or

Chik-Fil-A: 3 Spicy Sandwiches, Large Fry

Pizza is also good

Llyranor

I've always wanted to try this out.

Is it considered as an entire meal or more of a side order?

A decent-sized one could be a full meal. But a mini-portion as a side order is very doable.

It's just fries and cheese curds (HAS TO BE CURDS) and gravy. You could even do it at home if you wanted.

Acorn

KFC boneless banquet with 4 hot wings every few months or Chicken Dhansak with a munchy box (onion rings, veg pakora, chicken pakora, donner, chicken chaat etc).

mike6467

Mcdonald's breakfast. Sausage bfast? Sausage with egg? Give me what you've got. This is and always will be my cheat meal.

N0VAM0D

Kebab. Or Chinese food, either works! Currently treating myself to said kebab, super intoxicated right now, so it's an absolute treat.

Taco Bell right now, but back home there was this mom & pop Mexican (really New Mexican) place that was basically Taco Bell squared. Things were twice as big, ten times better, way worse for you, and still dirt cheap.

enemy2k

A good cheese steak with no onions and extra cheese, light ketchup and mustard and an order of cheese fries.

Have a tough shit the next day tho lol

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
WingStop

15 mild traditional wings, any mix of drums and flats, don't care

ranch on the side, fries on the side

either that or 7 mild and 8 lemon pepper

Yep. Wingstop is mine. I fucking love Wingstop.

On occasion I get a huge chinese meal from a local restaurant near me. Pork fried Rice with General Tso's Chicken, 1 egg roll, and a shit ton of plaintains. If I want something else to go with it, I'll buy a Ben and Jerry's to eat after dinner. Though usually, the point of getting all that food is to have enough to eat for the next day as well.

God Im fat.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
macaroni from KFC don't look like that
JfPRTv3.png

anyway, don't really have a standard but Juliano's Philly cheese steak is a good start.
Or any fast food burger, or taco... or chicken. anything really
just needs to be really bad for me
salty>sweet

Harpuia

I don't care where it comes from, what restaurant or location: doesn't matter, but give me some chicken teriyaki and fried rice. I will never not be hungry for that.

CHC

Shake Shack: Single cheeseburger with bacon, pickles, shack sauce (like a remoukade kinda thing). Fries. Black and white milkshake. Nap.

Candlelight Inn: Hot Terkyaki wings. Waffle fries with melted cheddar. Beer. Chocolate chip cookie a la mode for dessert.

Breads

Banned
From pretty much any Chinese takeout joint, it's called "Singapore chow mei fun". Basically Chinese-style pancit (in a pan with oil, high heat) with some curry and other hot spices, various vegetables (varies on where you go), shrimp, beef, chicken, and pork - though I get it without the pork.

It is so damned good and so filling as it comes in huge portions, but an obvious calorie bomb, so I try to limit my ordering of this to once or twice a month. If I actually had the time to workout enough to burn it off, I swear I'd eat it every day. Some days I can't even eat it all at once, so one order is lunch and dinner.

http://khanscave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/singapore.jpg

Singapore Mei Fun is pretty god damn good. I used to get it with shrimp but now I do without. Always get it with Pot Stickers because it's a legit two meals at that point.

Kimchee fries and Kimchee Philly Steak from a local food truck.

Kimchee Philly Steak is a thing? Holy shit.

vivftp

macaroni from KFC don't look like that
JfPRTv3.png

anyway, don't really have a standard but Juliano's Philly cheese steak is a good start.
Or any fast food burger, or taco... or chicken. anything really
just needs to be really bad for me
salty>sweet

Lol, it's Canadian KFC. The macaroni salad is served chilled and is damn tasty!

Not a fan of the American variant.

Breads

Banned
From pretty much any Chinese takeout joint, it's called "Singapore chow mei fun". Basically Chinese-style pancit (in a pan with oil, high heat) with some curry and other hot spices, various vegetables (varies on where you go), shrimp, beef, chicken, and pork - though I get it without the pork.

I blame you for this.

I ordered some with two california rolls w/ cream cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom