• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Why Does Everyone Hate Mercy?" [Overwatch exploration of support stigma/misogyny]

Budi

Revenge Teabgging, not what I normally do, but its part of the video. Mercy has a bad wrap as this thread clearly indicates, I just choose to take it to its next logical level I guess. Dislike it if you want.
Little tip though if you ever want to get good, you are wasting time with that teabagging. You are needed elsewhere, you take unnecessary damage staying still and it also distracts you from what is happening around you. You even ran back in one of those videos since you forgot to teabag.

BNGames

Little tip though if you ever want to get good, you are wasting time with that teabagging. You are needed elsewhere, you take unnecessary damage staying still and it also distracts you from what is happening around you. You even ran back in one of those videos since you forgot to teabag.

Yep, cause that was the whole point of the video. I don't usually do it.

Edit: Im already good btw, check he other video for proof.

Top Bottom