• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

Kikujiro

Alioune played bad during team toruneys, but now he's on fire. Ryan got mindfucked by those comebacks, che could've won.

cammy domination hawt damn, alioune should come to evo this year

If he could play all his matches online from his home then I'm sure he would compete at EVO.

Judge: Ok you're facing Alioune

Player A: Really, I didn't know he was here. Where is he?

Judge: He's not, you have to sign on to PSN first and send him a invite

Player A: Come again?

Shito

Wait, Alioune and Louffy both play on pad?
Damn.
Yup, and they are France's best players, hands down.

Rice-Eater said:
Times like this I wish I could read French just so I can swim in the tears they shed lol
French stream monsters are sooooo dumb, I can't read the chat for too long else it makes me so down to think there are such stupid people.

Comeback after comeback after comeback!

Very true, we've seen plenty of rounds where the player who could go for the chip win was afraid to pull the trigger and ended up losing the round.

As for the ticket to SS2K12. I'm upset to see that Tokido or Mago is going to win that ticket. Honestly I was rooting for one of those 2 to win the whole thing but I want the winner of the Euro qualifier to actually be from Europe. Reminds me of how Justin and Marn won the European SBO qualifiers from 3 years ago.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Very true, we've seen plenty of rounds where the player who could go for the chip win was afraid to pull the trigger and ended up losing the round.

As for the ticket to SS2K12. I'm upset to see that Tokido or Mago is going to win that ticket. Honestly I was rooting for one of those 2 to win the whole thing but I want the winner of the Euro qualifier to actually be from Europe. Reminds me of how Justin and Marn won the European SBO qualifiers from 3 years ago.

There's still the European qualifier next week in London :)

Top Bottom