• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

Shito

lol biased commentary and same coach for both players
Was nice, seeing Frionel being behind Mr KOF because they're both in the elive team, while supporting his French fellow FOX at the same time.
I don't get why you seem against this, this is really good spirit there.

Shito

Anyone have any timestamps/archive links to cool SxT moments?
SFxT Top 8 was the first event of today, so you should be able to find it quite easily at the beginning of today's archives.
It was not really crazy, though, way too many Ryus and shotos; can't wait for the game to be released so that people play and learn other characters. ^^

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
SFxT Top 8 was the first event of today, so you should be able to find it quite easily at the beginning of today's archives.
It was not really crazy, though, way too many Ryus and shotos; can't wait for the game to be released so that people play and learn other characters. ^^

Ah figured as much, yeah me neither it's going to be a blast. Though to be perfectly honest I'm going to start playing the game with ryu myself since I find him to be a good "base/entry" character for SF4 and trying him out in sxt will probably give an indication on what the fundamental differences are.

Shito

Oh, ok, that's why they didn't say who was in losers: this was not over.
Ryan and Saunic are playing right now to enter Top8.

Shito

Hahahaha, this is gonna be good: Ryan is trying to say it took him one round to realize there was a problem with the stick.

[EDIT]
Hahahaha, match for Saunic.

Busaiku

Wait, what the heck.
The stream went offline for me and never indicated that it came back.

I paused/unpaused after seeing that you guys were just fine.
Call Spooky.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
French main stream is perfect, also has resolution options unlike armshouse for those with shit connection/computers.

USD

Did Mago and Alioune already play? Internet went down for a while, missed Fuudo and Tokido.

EDIT: OK, guess not.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Fuudo vs Tokido is always fun to watch. Everytime I've seen them play vs each other it's been good games.

Alioune vs Mago is really good right now, I feel it can go either way.

LOL EX SRK on wake up to advance to GF. I'm rooting for Tokido all the way.

I guess he wants to make up for his poor showing in that German tournament and the Topanga League where he finished last before they had those final matches to try and move down. I was critical of Tokido for being the most likely to get random'd(and I still feel that way), but regardless he's still one of the best out there.

Top Bottom