• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
If only this were viable.

sgAu2.png

Tokido wins his final 4 matches to close out the World vs France tournament. Japan takes the country vs country tournament. Now team MCZ(all Japanese) takes the 3v3 tournament. Complete and utter domination in SF4 in Europe so far. Only the singles tournament left to try and stop Japan from taking every SF4 tourney. Honestly that's the one I felt Europe had the best chance of winning anyways. We'll see how that plays out. At least if the Japanese keep winning, they will have to play each other so European players don't have to put them in losers and knock them out.

Frionel, Mr KOF, and Answer are my picks to take home KOF XIII. Frionel was the hotness when it was pre-release but Answer and Mr. KOF are just that damn good (not to mention Answer's previously secret Elizabeth 90 percent combo)

Westlo

o_O

Its because he is the king of 2D fighters, surely. (CvS2 etc.)

But he isn't. I always thought it was him trying to show that he's just as good as these 5 gods... but than Nuki says.. if I had to name a 6th... Kindevu... lol.

Top Bottom