• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Nice matches in the Switzerland - Japan. Fuma got a perfect on BAS, but still lost, other rounds were really close and high quality.

Japan in the lead!

Westlo

Don't like.. no hate playing against Dee Jays with Cammy but man Alioune got stomped.

Edit - Bas now playing Cammy too, all aboard the train Japan.

Duxxy3

I like how they have the players facing each other for these team tournaments. Really emphasizes one side against the other.

Westlo

I couldn't believe that Boxer lost that match.. and the Rufus player dropped a lot of chances and still came back anyway.. what a choke.

No duplicate characters. Can't play Fei Long because of Fuudo, or Sagat because of RF. But Mago is solid with a lot of characters, as apparent from that match.

Ah that explains BAS playing Cammy and no Evans on the France team.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
stream trash talking the U.S. when it's not even at the tournament...

wat, i have seen far more US stream monsters shit talking the whole europe, commentators even talk shit about europe (except UK). Anyway, stream monsters being stream monsters, what do you expect.

Not using it when it wouldn't kill made sense. But once he got to the point where it would, it was just an absurd risk to take.

Yeah the first time he landed Hands it wouldn't have killed, but he had 1 or 2 chances afterwards to get %100 kill but he got greedy.

Top Bottom