• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

h3ro

I'm glad Fei didn't get nerfed into oblivion. His tools are just as strong if used correctly. Fuudo is so solid. High level SFIV is fantastic to watch.

kirblar

I'm glad Fei didn't get nerfed into oblivion. His tools are just as strong if used correctly. Fuudo is so solid. High level SFIV is fantastic to watch.
Fei's still great, it's just that he was downright opressive in his original AE state. Having a counter/punish character be the best overall really isn't healthy for a metagame.

"He sar it"?

I'm having flashbacks to that thread in the OT where the English and Americans bitch about each others pronunciations.

svegis

Agreed on all counts. Especially the last part, makes for great watching.

Duxxy3

Ricky yes, but Justin I don't know, he still cares about SF?

Ken Bogarde with the Guile theme:lol

The prodigal son with the salt:lol

Justin was blowing up people at SCR. If he gives a shit about about the game he has a chance against anybody. We'll find out as we get closer to EVO.

Top Bottom