• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
RF & Kenpachi Vs Fuudo & Tokido (Alternate stream) upnext

sephi22

SC V is hype to watch, but I get the feeling that this will become truly amazing to watch 6 months later, when people become consistent with Just Defends.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
SCV is entertaining to watch indeed. Only other tournament exposure I've had was the year it was at EVO.

Is anybody else having issues with the stream at the moment? Video plays in second chunks at super-speed for me then pausing. I've given up trying to fix it myself as the ads upon every refresh are making me weary, and I really don't want Twitch to get paid more because their service isn't working properly for me.

sephi22

Is anybody else having issues with the stream at the moment? Video plays in second chunks at super-speed for me then pausing. I've given up trying to fix it myself as the ads upon every refresh are making me weary, and I really don't want Twitch to get paid more because their service isn't working properly for me.
Same

Was a fun first day. SFxT was nice to try out, made me make the judgment call of not buying the game... too messy for me.

Tomorrow is the actual event day! :D More Tekken!

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the archive of the SC5 team tourney since I only caught the last 2 matches live... Did I just hear the Game of Thrones theme followed by Edge of Soul? Best venue background music, haha.

Hayate's ZWEI... so good.

Top Bottom