• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

jett

D-Member
Would it kill them to enable the option to change the video quality of the stream? I hate it when streams don't do this.

h3ro

Would it kill them to enable the option to change the video quality of the stream? I hate it when streams don't do this.

You aren't given that option right away as a streamer, I think you have to reach a certain level with twitch tv before you get the option for those controls.

Euro Marvel is ass. Casuals at WNF/Big Two are better.

jett

D-Member
You aren't given that option right away as a streamer, I think you have to reach a certain level with twitch tv before you get the option for those controls.

Euro Marvel is ass. Casuals at WNF/Big Two are better.

Untrue, I have that option with other twitch streams I watch.

h3ro

Untrue, I have that option with other twitch streams I watch.

Not as a viewer, I mean as the content originator/streamer, such as Spooky. As viewers, we only get those options if the content originator has that ability.

I think I recall kadey had some issue with getting those options enabled, something regarding Director contols? That's been my only experience with that as most streams do include that option.

OMG EURO Arturo on stream in the background.

USD, when's the Winter Brawl thread going up?

TGMIII

Armshouse is a twitch partner and they do have the quality switcher option but they have it disabled because it fucks their stream up somehow.

USD

Tokido is definitely still very solid at Marvel, even considering the competition (or lack thereof).

Didn't realize they had SFxTK Scramble Mode on the Ring Stage stream, haha.

USD

Haha yeah... Tokido isn't afraid to do some incredibly risky stuff, which often comes back to bite him in the ass, as in this match.

Top Bottom