• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Tanks |OT| Big guns and penetration

PBalfredo

You don't even have to start to worry about losing money until you're in tier VIII or later. There are a good amount of Tier VI and VII vehicles that are pretty good money makers and fun to play.

StuG III is very much a second line sniper, and that trend continues throughout that line. I haven't played the T1 myself, but the M6 in tier VI was a lot of fun. Just keep your front to the enemy and light them up with the 90mm.

If you're not opposed to paying for premium tanks, I highly recommend the Excelsior. It's a Tier V premium so it's a great money maker and it's a fantastic balance of armor, mobility, damage and rate of fire. If you want to jump into the front lines and come away with a boat load of credits, you can't go wrong.

Anton668

First of, the NA server is the least populated server of all the WoT servers. so its not really a surprise the game doesnt get much love here. Now if this were a RU based board... dear god, the RU WoT servers are packed 24/7 compared to NA. Our peak numbers are their off hour numbers!

As for tanks and money.... from what you have said, I would recommend avoiding any TD line altogether. Its not for you.

As far as the T1, I liked it. Is it better than the KV-1? Hard to say, they play differently. Though I would deff recommend playing up that line as the T1, M6 are great and they lead right into the tier 7 "easy mode" T 29! One of if not THE best tier 7 Hvy in the game!

CoolOff

KV-1 is far better than the T1, but the latter isn't a bad tank. M6 on the other hand is a beauty.

VK3601H could be worth checking out.

Got back to this game for a few days after not having played for like 5 months, and surprisingly I could quite easily get back to borderline unicum performance. Not a lot has changed since I left though, so I can't see myself playing much outside of when there's free premium on a special.

Oh man, I stayed up until 2am last night binge playing this stupid game. The good thing is that I managed to grind the exp and credits for the StuG + I bought it 1 hour before the Veteran's Day sale ended so I got all the equipment and 75% crew training for 20% off! (I bought the Camouflage Net, Binocular Telescope, and Medium-Caliber Tank Gun Rammer). The bad thing is that I was not feeling good when I woke up at 6:30 this morning, LOL. Will require plenty of green tea at work today. I couldn't help myself though: I figured out an awesome thing about WoT Blitz, which is that it isn't tied to your Apple ID because you just sign in with a Wargaming.net account. This meant that I could download it on my gf's retina iPad Mini and play on my own account without having to deal with Game Center nonsense. It looks seriously awesome on the iPad Mini.

You don't even have to start to worry about losing money until you're in tier VIII or later. There are a good amount of Tier VI and VII vehicles that are pretty good money makers and fun to play.

StuG III is very much a second line sniper, and that trend continues throughout that line. I haven't played the T1 myself, but the M6 in tier VI was a lot of fun. Just keep your front to the enemy and light them up with the 90mm.

If you're not opposed to paying for premium tanks, I highly recommend the Excelsior. It's a Tier V premium so it's a great money maker and it's a fantastic balance of armor, mobility, damage and rate of fire. If you want to jump into the front lines and come away with a boat load of credits, you can't go wrong.

Ok that's good to hear. Because there's some Tier VI and VII tanks I would like to try in the future.

Yeah the StuG is definitely not a front line tank. As soon as I get spotted it feels like I am already dead. I'm not letting myself get frustrated though, because it's a new tank so it's gonna be sub-par for a little while until I get better modules for it.

And thanks for the info but I do not plan on buying any premium tanks. I'm a true F2P player (a.k.a I'm a cheap bastard). I do have the premium M3 Light, but that's because I got it for free as a reward for the 16th Anniversary Weekend event.

First of, the NA server is the least populated server of all the WoT servers. so its not really a surprise the game doesnt get much love here. Now if this were a RU based board... dear god, the RU WoT servers are packed 24/7 compared to NA. Our peak numbers are their off hour numbers!

As for tanks and money.... from what you have said, I would recommend avoiding any TD line altogether. Its not for you.

As far as the T1, I liked it. Is it better than the KV-1? Hard to say, they play differently. Though I would deff recommend playing up that line as the T1, M6 are great and they lead right into the tier 7 "easy mode" T 29! One of if not THE best tier 7 Hvy in the game!

Oh that makes sense. I didn't know Wargaming was a Russian company. The other game I play that's similar to this (War Thunder) is also Russian-made. Those ruskies have the multiplayer armored warfare genre on lock!

Yeah I can see that now. I mean, I already saw it with the Hetzer, but I still wanted to stick it out and get the StuG. I don't regret it. But that being said, this is probably the last Tank Destroyer I'm gonna buy. I think I would like them more if they weren't so overplayed (at least in WoT Blitz). I often get stuck on a team where 3-4 players are using TDs and we just get demolished (Blitz is 6v6). It's kinda like the Sniper in Team Fortress 2 — it's great to have one of them on your team, but it's horribly detrimental to have too many. I feel like I'm contributing a lot more to the team when I play the KV-1.

Thank you for the advice about the American heavies; that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. So for long-term planning, I have the Tier VII T-29 to aim for. I have 6 tank slots, so I'm thinking it will be: KV-1, KV-1S, StuG III, T-29, M3 Light (I don't have the heart to sell my only premium tank), and the last spot will be open for experimenting.

KV-1 is far better than the T1, but the latter isn't a bad tank. M6 on the other hand is a beauty.

VK3601H could be worth checking out.

Got back to this game for a few days after not having played for like 5 months, and surprisingly I could quite easily get back to borderline unicum performance. Not a lot has changed since I left though, so I can't see myself playing much outside of when there's free premium on a special.

M6 is a Tier VI right? How does it compare to the KV-1S? I heard they moved the KV-1S down to Tier V on the PC version, which sounds like madness! It's Tier VI in Blitz). Thanks for the tips. I don't hear too many great things about the German heavy line, which is weird... Weren't the German heavies the most feared tanks in WWII? It certainly seemed that way in Fury! The Tiger tank in that movie was like:

hEiHfIE.gif

CoolOff

M6 is a Tier VI right? How does it compare to the KV-1S? I heard they moved the KV-1S down to Tier V on the PC version, which sounds like madness! It's Tier VI in Blitz). Thanks for the tips. I don't hear too many great things about the German heavy line, which is weird... Weren't the German heavies the most feared tanks in WWII? It certainly seemed that way in Fury! That Tiger tank was a goddamn beast.

I wonder why there isn't parity between PC and Blitz, but yeah, the KV-1S was split into two tanks with one moved to T5. No idea on performance post-nerf though. It was brokenly OP before and I see less complaining now so GJ Wargaming I guess.

The Tiger (T7) was buffed about 6 months ago and imo became the best tier 7 tank. It has both insane DPM and a health pool comparable to tier 8 heavies, so the German line is worth checking out.

PBalfredo

I don't hear too many great things about the German heavy line, which is weird... Weren't the German heavies the most feared tanks in WWII? It certainly seemed that way in Fury! The Tiger tank in that movie was like:[/IMG]

The german heavy line get maligned, perhaps unfairly, because everyone goes in thinking the Tiger tank is going to stomp over everything only to realize that most tanks the Tiger performed well against historically are tier V tanks in the game, and the tier VII tanks it gets matched up against were more or less designed specifically to kill the Tiger in real life. So rushing in guns blazing will get you killed in a Tiger. It's still a heavy, but one more defensively minded due to its heavy armor being mostly in the front and its slow speed. They're good for plugging a lane and engaging from a distance while letting your mediums flank, rather than pushing the front and risk getting flanked yourself.

I wonder why there isn't parity between PC and Blitz, but yeah, the KV-1S was split into two tanks with one moved to T5. No idea on performance post-nerf though. It was brokenly OP before and I see less complaining now so GJ Wargaming I guess.

The Tiger (T7) was buffed about 6 months ago and imo became the best tier 7 tank. It has both insane DPM and a health pool comparable to tier 8 heavies, so the German line is worth checking out.

Very interesting. I looked up the KV-1S on the Wiki and it gave a good breakdown of it. Apparently it plays more like a medium tank, with its good maneuverability and somewhat weak armor. That's not quite what I'm looking for, since I like being in the front of the attack. So I looked up the M6 on the Wiki to see if America has a better Tier VI heavy, and it seems really similar to the KV-1S in that it has good speed but mediocre defense. So neither of them are exactly what I'm looking for.

I've actually gone against a few Tigers now while playing my new StuG. They are definitely tough... I barely made a dent. I still haven't unlocked the 7.5 cm StuK 42 L/70 gun so I'm not doing great damage yet.

The german heavy line get maligned, perhaps unfairly, because everyone goes in thinking the Tiger tank is going to stomp over everything only to realize that most tanks the Tiger performed well against historically are tier V tanks in the game, and the tier VII tanks it gets matched up against were more or less designed specifically to kill the Tiger in real life. So rushing in guns blazing will get you killed in a Tiger. It's still a heavy, but one more defensively minded due to its heavy armor being mostly in the front and its slow speed. They're good for plugging a lane and engaging from a distance while letting your mediums flank, rather than pushing the front and risk getting flanked yourself.

That makes sense. After reading up on the heavy tanks on the Wiki, it seems like there aren't that many great front-liners in Tier VI and VII. That's a little disappointing. When I play the KV-1 against other Tier V tanks I feel like a beast and I can charge right into the other team without too much concern (as long as I have backup).

T-150 = tier 6 KV-1

Oh snap, how did I miss that? It actually says that right in the Wiki entry:

Despite its name, the T-150 is an upgraded KV-1. It has the same chassis and turret, with some notable improvements. Additional armor has been added to the hull, a considerably more powerful engine is available, and perhaps most importantly, it can mount the 107 mm ZiS-6 gun.

Lol. Well, it looks like that will be my Tier VI heavy.

They changed the matchmaking in WoT Blitz so Tier III and IV tanks now get +1/-2 tier match-ups now. This is great for them, but horrible for Tier V and VI because now they no longer get low-tier tanks to beat up. Apparently at Tier VI you are almost never top tier now. I'm still top tier occasionally with my Tier V tanks, but just as often I'm matched up against teams of mostly Tier VIIs, which can be pretty brutal. It can also be glorious though, like yesterday when me and a T1 Heavy took out a Tiger I. That felt pretty good.

Only 10k more exp on my KV-1 until I get elite status. After some more research, I'm still going back and forth between the KV-1S and the T-150. The tough matchmaking for Tier VIs makes me wonder if the extra armor of the T-150 is even worth it anymore — If most of my games are against Tier VII and VIII tanks, the defense of the T-150 is kinda negated. That being the case, I should probably just get the KV-1S since it's faster and does more damage.

Yeah I can see that now. I mean, I already saw it with the Hetzer, but I still wanted to stick it out and get the StuG. I don't regret it. But that being said, this is probably the last Tank Destroyer I'm gonna buy. I think I would like them more if they weren't so overplayed (at least in WoT Blitz). I often get stuck on a team where 3-4 players are using TDs and we just get demolished (Blitz is 6v6). It's kinda like the Sniper in Team Fortress 2 — it's great to have one of them on your team, but it's horribly detrimental to have too many. I feel like I'm contributing a lot more to the team when I play the KV-1.

Quoting myself, but I took a screenshot yesterday to prove my point:

uMKc6Av.png

Lol...

Anton668

ok, im the first to admit I am exceptionally average. but.... when a window licker is telling you your playing wrong... SMMFH

so this tool in a hellcat pretty much suiscouts, fires NO shots, and gets 1 shotted.

he then tells me im playing my su-152 wrong...

so I kill a T-34-1 which nets me...

then i get...

followed up with (i was already moving up at this point)...

least the KV-4 knew what was up...

just killed the waffletigger and the KV gives a gj, but the hellcat driver is still positive im playing wrong!

KV driver starts in on the hellcat...

hellcat driver, still convinced i r baddy, starts giving away my position...

KV driver, not wanting the other team to miss any of the fun announces our hellcat driver is a sourpuss...

this.. i have no idea....

more fun...

um... yeah... no idea either....

and for somebody who must know all there is to playing TD's.... these are his stats...
This man owns a tier 10!!!!!!! he is prolly more good dead than alive!!!!!!

to which all I can do is....
fMgsMLC.gif

sry was too lazy to crop and edit pics(least I put them in quotes!)

Lol, people get so salty when they die in this game. I've seen plenty of people like that — they die early and then spend the rest of the match picking apart their teammates. Thankfully it's more cumbersome to type on the iPhone/iPad than the PC, so most people don't say anything at all in Blitz.

Also:

qd8Gk8q.png

Yay! Finally got my KV-1 to elite status and saved up the credits to purchase the KV-1S. It's pretty rough right now with my low crew level (I didn't have the credits to purchase 75% crew training) and minimal equipment and modifications. I'm pumping free exp into this tank; I'm grinding hard for that beastly Tier VII 122mm D-2-5T gun (it costs 20k exp!). For now I'm stuck with the old 122mm U-11 and it just isn't cutting it against the hordes of Tier VII and VIII heavies that I'm getting matched against. I tried using the 76mm S-54 gun and holy god it is terrible. I bounced so many shots it was ridiculous. Anyway, I'm excited to get this bad boy up to full power! Even though I can definitely confirm that Tier VI has the worst matchmaking in WoT Blitz, the KV-1S is still a fun tank so far.

World of Tanks Blitz is my 2014 GOTY
but that could also be because it's the only new game I played last year
. I've made some good progress and I'm still learning a lot, especially now that I'm fighting at tier VII.

My current garage:
Tier VII: IS
Tier V: Pz.Kpfw. IV, T1 Heavy, KV-1(elite)
Tier IV: M3 Lee, Hetzer(elite)
Tier III: M3 Light(prem), LTP(prem)

So I finally made it to tier VII. Woohoo! I have all the modules researched on my IS and it's really a fantastic tank; it's fast and the gun does big alpha damage. When I'm matched against equal or lower tiers I feel like a mobile death machine. Even higher tier tanks need to watch themselves if I manage to flank them. I ended up loving my KV-1S after the brutal stock grind, and the IS is basically the same tank except improved in every way. And the matchmaking for tier VII is so much better than tier VI, so I get more chances to shine in my IS.

I'm grinding for the Tiger (P), and I recently got my first "ace" mastery badge in the Pz. 38 nA:

That was such a great game; one of those games where everything goes your way. The M4 would beat them up and then I'd swoop in and finish them off. In the meantime I helped out by spotting and shooting tracks. I generally dislike playing light tanks, and I hated the Pz. 38 nA, which is why I find it hilarious that it's the first tank I ever aced. Shortly after that game I finished the grind to tier V and bought the Pz.Kpfw. IV, which I am really enjoying. I'm finally out of the lights and into the mediums! It's a huge improvement over the 38nA in terms of offense — the 10.5cm derp gun is really fun to mess around with. Sadly I hear the next tank in the line, the VK 30.01 (P), is absolutely terrible. I've saved up a decent amount of free exp so I might end up dumping it into that tank if it's as bad as I hear. Everyone says that the Tiger (P) is worth it though.

I'm also grinding for the T29, and last night I finally finished researching all the modules for the T1 Heavy. At stock it was soooooooo painfully slow, but with the top engine it's very speedy for a heavy. I'm not sure if I like it more than my other tier V heavy beast (KV-1) — they play very different. I don't feel like a moving fortress like I do in my KV-1, but the superior mobility of the T1 Heavy is a huge advantage. This tank has also been good for practicing going hull-down, because I know the M6 and T29 shine in that position.

As for my other tanks: I elited my StuG III and ended up selling it because it just wasn't my thing. I later re-purchased the Hetzer once I realized how OP it is at tier IV (especially with WoTB MM where tier IV never faces tier VI). I'm keeping my M3 Lee around until I elite it by unlocking the M4. So many people say the M3 Lee is terrible, but I actually like it. I almost never play my two premium Soviet light tanks, but I'm keeping them as trophies. Both of them were gifts from Wargaming and are unavailable now, so I figure they're nice to have.

In the distant future, I plan on giving Tank Destroyers another shot with the Soviet line. Those 152mm guns look like a lot of fun. But I won't be starting on that until I finish my journey to the Tiger (P) and the T29.

My service record as of today. Not great, but I'm happy with it:

1Hs7ohX.png

PBalfredo

BTW, is Warplanes totally dead now or something. I've been popping back in every once in a while to get my P-38 and I can't remember the last time a match was fully populated.

antonz

BTW, is Warplanes totally dead now or something. I've been popping back in every once in a while to get my P-38 and I can't remember the last time a match was fully populated.

Pretty sure warplanes has been a bust for them. Odds are Tanks and Ships will be their 2 Successes. Ships are a lot of fun

I gave Warplanes several serious attempts, but just ended up hating it. War Thunder does it so much better.

As for the tank side of things, I think I prefer WoT.

Yeah, from the trailer it looks like the Xbox One version carries over the HD models that are starting to appear in the PC version.

I've been digging into all things Wargaming.net the last few weeks and WOW is equipment on the PC version expensive! Its a little high on the iOS version but at least it seems to scale with tier. 600k for tier 5 equipment is a lot of credits on PC for someone starting out. Having a blast with it though and I'm really itching for Warships to come out (no beta invite for me yet *cry*).

antonz

I've been digging into all things Wargaming.net the last few weeks and WOW is equipment on the PC version expensive! Its a little high on the iOS version but at least it seems to scale with tier. 600k for tier 5 equipment is a lot of credits on PC for someone starting out. Having a blast with it though and I'm really itching for Warships to come out (no beta invite for me yet *cry*).

Closed Beta will probably happen in the next month or so. No official word yet but just a guess. Been testing warships for awhile and its coming along

HokieJoe

http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/news/announcements/world-of-tanks-xbox-one/

Oh man, this will seriously suck me back in since my gaming PC is pretty much in the dustbin.

The Xbox version is a lot of fun. I love the game, but the matchmaking leaves a lot to be desired at times. Quality team mates can be hit or miss. I've advanced mostly through the American ranks thus far. I have unlocked the T110E5, but haven't accumulated enough money to buy it yet. As for the TD lines, I had a blast with the T28 Prototype. Yes, it's a lumbering beast, but damn that 120mm cannon can lay down the law. Plus, it's well armored in the front.

As a matter of fact, I netted this score in my T28 Prototype on Widepark one night:
WbihqWl.jpg

I've upgraded to the T30 TD. The 155mm cannon can be very hit or miss, but it's not a total loss. I'll keep it long enough to get the T110E4, and either downgrade to the 120mm cannon or dump it altogether. The TD I really want is the T110E3. That thing is bad ass. Once I get my American line where I want it, I'll likely start on the German line.

As for the T1 and M6, yep, the upgrades make a world of difference for those two tanks. If you know the weak spots on KV1/S's they aren't hard to take out with M6. The important thing is to use your gun depression and make sure you have a gun rammer (that goes for everything practically); and buy the gun stabilizer if available. The M6's 90mm superior reload time with a rammer is what can make the difference when facing a KV1/S.

Man I love the IS. The mobility, the alpha damage, the troll bounces. So many opponents let themselves get suckered into a peek-a-boom battle with me, which is almost always a horrible mistake. I find that I'm not afraid of any other tier 7 tanks when I'm driving my IS. I blew up a Tiger I's ammo rack last night and destroyed it in one shot, and right afterward I hit his Tiger (P) teammate in the ammo rack but it didn't blow. That would have been awesome. It screwed his reload time though so he went down easily afterward. I just feel like death on wheels tracks in the IS.

I'm about 10k exp away from unlocking the Tiger (P). I can't wait to get it because I'm really tired of the VK 30.01 (P). After I finished upgrading all the modules it isn't too bad, but holy mother of god the grind was horrible. Definitely one of the worst tanks (relative to its tier) that I have ever driven. The only thing it has going for it is the 8.8 gun with good alpha damage for a medium tank. But it's a sluggish medium and it has paper armor and a big profile, which makes it an absolute bullet magnet. Just a sub-par tank overall.

antonz

Just a heads up there might be an announcement for Closed Beta testing of World of Warships this week. I would imagine at that point sign ups might start for interested parties.

Not 100% but there is supposed to be a big announcement this week and Beta is the next stage.

I'm about 10k exp away from unlocking the Tiger (P). I can't wait to get it because I'm really tired of the VK 30.01 (P). After I finished upgrading all the modules it isn't too bad, but holy mother of god the grind was horrible. Definitely one of the worst tanks (relative to its tier) that I have ever driven. The only thing it has going for it is the 8.8 gun with good alpha damage for a medium tank. But it's a sluggish medium and it has paper armor and a big profile, which makes it an absolute bullet magnet. Just a sub-par tank overall.

I LOVE the Tiger P. It's one of those tanks that just works for me. I don't know what it is about it, whether people underestimate it or what, but man it's a fun tank to play. That 200mm of frontal armour can troll the hell out of people who don't know what they're doing.

Although strangely, looking at my profile, it sits at 58% win rate along with the Tiger H, so technically it's no better lol.

HokieJoe

Man I love the IS. The mobility, the alpha damage, the troll bounces. So many opponents let themselves get suckered into a peek-a-boom battle with me, which is almost always a horrible mistake. I find that I'm not afraid of any other tier 7 tanks when I'm driving my IS. I blew up a Tiger I's ammo rack last night and destroyed it in one shot, and right afterward I hit his Tiger (P) teammate in the ammo rack but it didn't blow. That would have been awesome. It screwed his reload time though so he went down easily afterward. I just feel like death on wheels tracks in the IS.

You might want to avoid T29's with the 105mm in hull down position. I don't think there's any Tier 7 or maybe even 8 that can pen the front turret. The cupola is the only weak point you've got if they're hull down.

As for the VK30, how is the gun depression on that tank?

HokieJoe

I LOVE the Tiger P. It's one of those tanks that just works for me. I don't know what it is about it, whether people underestimate it or what, but man it's a fun tank to play. That 200mm of frontal armour can troll the hell out of people who don't know what they're doing.

Although strangely, looking at my profile, it sits at 58% win rate along with the Tiger H, so technically it's no better lol.

I went up against one in a friend's IS the other day and came out on the losing end. I haven't played WoT in a while so I was like, "ah, it's just a Tiger, I can pen that thing all day long". LOL

I went up against one in a friend's IS the other day and came out on the losing end. I haven't played WoT in a while so I was like, "ah, it's just a Tiger, I can pen that thing all day long". LOL

Yeah that sounds familiar. :p

It's a pretty good sniper and not a bad brawler, I think that's why I prefer it over the Tiger H.

Well I had quite the weekend. I don't know if the events are shared across platforms but over the weekend WoT Blitz had a x3 exp first win of the day + 2 free premium days event. The extra income resulted in two new tank purchases, the SU-85 and the long-awaited Tiger (P)!

Unfortunately my luck went south after that. Trying to get that x3 first win bonus in my new SU-85 proved to be a bit of an ordeal...

I didn't fare much better in my new Tiger (P). I'm about 4k exp away from getting the top 8.8cm gun, so for now I'm stuck with the underpowered 8.8 from the VK 30.01 (P). I've been getting some unfortunate luck with MM lately so I'm usually pitted against tier 9 opponents, and my gun simply cannot pen any of them. As it stands right now, my record in the Tiger (P) is 7-22 (23% win rate) and in the SU-85 it's 4-14 (19% win rate). Pretty horrible experiences so far. But I haven't lost hope yet, because I know you can't properly judge a tank until you unlock all of its upgrades. I'm really hoping the top gun will make a big difference in my Tiger (P).

Yeah although I've had mostly bad experiences in my Tiger (P), that frontal armor makes for some hilarious troll bounces. I bounced like 4 consecutive shots from a tier 9 last night (I think it was a Patton) and bounced a certain death point-blank shot from a IS-3 as well. Sadly, people who do know what they're doing can easily pen you because of the rather large weakspots. And weirdly enough I've had terrible results sidescraping in this tank. Maybe I'm not doing it right.

You might want to avoid T29's with the 105mm in hull down position. I don't think there's any Tier 7 or maybe even 8 that can pen the front turret. The cupola is the only weak point you've got if they're hull down.

As for the VK30, how is the gun depression on that tank?

Oh yeah, a hull down T29 is the bane of everyone's existence in tiers 5-7. I have a M6 so one day I will also be able to troll people with the T29's invincible turret.

The VK 30.01 (P)? I think it was OK. The Tiger (P) seems to have worse depression, though I haven't checked the actual stats.

Hint: Aim for the paper thin lower glacis or the comically gigantic cupola. Easier said than done with the IS though, because of dat Soviet accuracy. :p I love the IS though.

I hope you all had a nice x5 weekend.

To all you clan-less NA players: some of my bros have created a new clan, and are recruiting for a competitive/social clan.

wotlabs.net/na/clan/AP-CR

They are doing Strongholds, and tourney's right now, and are going to get into CW once they have more numbers.

I guess, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in contact with the right guys.

blacklotus

World of Tanks invite code

RMSZX-9WCE3-WA3VX-CH7K8

No idea what that does. Got it on a humble bundle deal, wont use it.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Anyone playing on Xbox One and looking to platoon, hit me up @ UltraMegaByte.

Anton668

Been playing for a while on PC. Is there a GAF company of any sort?

no. not enough of us to really make a clan. hell, half the ppl posting now are on xbox.
I just joined a clan(that most of my old clan joined) after my sched didnt work out to be in reddit anymore.

we have room. whats your in game name?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
no. not enough of us to really make a clan. hell, half the ppl posting now are on xbox.
I just joined a clan(that most of my old clan joined) after my sched didnt work out to be in reddit anymore.

we have room. whats your in game name?

This is me, though I'm usually pretty busy so I only play now and again

Been playing a lot on the Xbox (360 and One), but I don't have access to either right now, so when my computer gets in, I've been wanting to play it. How do the graphics stack up compared to the console versions? Are they any good? What's some good advice for Medium tanks? Console seems to be bum rush city in my experience.

EDIT: Awesome commercial, needs more gameplay though.

Been playing a lot on the Xbox (360 and One), but I don't have access to either right now, so when my computer gets in, I've been wanting to play it. How do the graphics stack up compared to the console versions? Are they any good? What's some good advice for Medium tanks? Console seems to be bum rush city in my experience.

EDIT: Awesome commercial, needs more gameplay though.

Comparison between all three platforms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uAW6hOpMVM

Not sure about medium tank strategies as I'm usually in my T67
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom