• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow EB just really stuck it to the PSP

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Mana Knight said:
Looking at that ad makes me want to never shop at EB again, even if they are my only choice. I personally think the PSP is way better than the DS.
No, Sony has been giving PSP pretty good support. Not the support PS3 will be getting and what PS2 got, but still pretty good. PSP is definitely the most amazing handheld ever.

I'm reporting this to SCEA asap.
tobias.jpg

Douche chill.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Mana Knight said:

I can hear their response now. "We'll give you $1,200 if you can find one PSP that was traded in for a DS Lite."

Orlics

Mana Knight said:
Looking at that ad makes me want to never shop at EB again, even if they are my only choice. I personally think the PSP is way better than the DS.
No, Sony has been giving PSP pretty good support. Not the support PS3 will be getting and what PS2 got, but still pretty good. PSP is definitely the most amazing handheld ever.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Mana Knight said:

:lol Don't stop there! Write to your mayor and congressman! This is an absolute travesty that must not go unpunished! Heads will roll...Seas will run red...EB Games shall feel the wrath of internet video game forum poster MANA KNIGHT!!!

Brofist

They should have put an Atari Lynx and a Game Gear next to the PSP instead of the DS and GBA, then they'd really be driving the point home :p

vasuba

Banned
kpop100 said:
They should have put an Atari Lynx and a Game Gear next to the PSP instead of the DS and GBA, then they'd really be driving the point home :p

haha yeah considering how well the GBA still sells in america enough view it as the future over the PSP

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Mana Knight said:

well, at least no one else has to do it, mana knight's got it covered.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Mana Knight said:

:lol

This thread just got even more hilarious!

Kangu

Banned
sphinx said:
that's the most humilliating blow a Playstation branded product has ever had to endure.

I think this add will be photoshopped, rehosted and brought into discussions for the years to come. I suppose this is what GCN owners around 2003 felt.

really,

ouch...
:lol

I must be the only one able to see your posts because it's definitely in the running with ManaKnight's for most ridiculous post honors.

mj1108

Mana Knight said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I can hear the phone conversation now:

Rep: "Good afternoon and thank you for calling....."
*Mana interrupts before Rep can finish; Mana is in tears*
Mana: "EB....they....PSP....is the past....DO SOMETHING"
Rep: "What?"
Mana: "I saw it...*takes a deep breath*...on the internet.... EB says PSP is in the past...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT GODDAMMIT"
*Mana continues crying*
Rep: "Are you ok?"
Mana: "DO SOMETHING!!"
Rep: "....."
Rep: *click*
*Mana continues to cry; local EB mysteriously burns to the ground that evening*

Mashing

That really was the most absurd thing I've ever seen written on this forum.

I'm going to be laughing about that for a while.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Mana Knight said:

bush%20baby.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
omg rite said:

Do you all think Mana Knight was serious?

I mean, was he? I read that and thought it was sarcasm..
You are not familiar with the Kotex Crew, I take it.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Jive Turkey said:
Considering his posting history...

Yeah, I uh.. just looked.

But come on, reporting it to Sony?

There's no way he meant that. I refuse to believe anyone is that out there. Heh.

Crisis

Banned
Can someone rehost the freaking picture? I swear it's taking like, an hour to load up. It's like I'm back on 56k.

Jiggy

I was actually going to give a defense of the PSP in that it was, after all, released before DS Lite, but why bother--in the wake of Mana Knight, there's no redeeming this one.

Considering he said "I'm reporting this to SCEA!", it's pretty clear that it was a joke for any of you thick enough to not realize it by now.

RevenantKioku

typhonsentra said:
Considering he said "I'm reporting this to SCEA!", it's pretty clear that it was a joke for any of you thick enough to not realize it by now.
Mana Knight is entirely a joke. That does not make it any less sad or laugh worthy.

ethelred

omg rite said:
Yeah, I uh.. just looked.

But come on, reporting it to Sony?

There's no way he meant that. I refuse to believe anyone is that out there. Heh.

Let's take a trip down Mana Knight Lane.

Mana Knight said:
I told the guy that I really wanted a PS3 and would not sell it. I also mentioned that it was highly doubtful he'll make a profit. All he said to me was "I'll sell it to you for $700". After what happened, I seriously cried, because I really wanted a PS3, but got beat my a scalper (which is why I loathe them even more now).

Mana Knight said:
I really dislike scalpers. I know a bunch who really wanted a PS3, but could not get one, because of scalpers. IMO, scalpers should be locked up in jail forever

Mana Knight said:
They just want to release a console around Christmas, where you can get all the hype. The PSP launched in March and wasn't able to get the hype due to it not being Christmas.

Mana Knight said:
I own 32 PSP games and 8 DS games. I never traded in any PSP game, since I liked everyone I owned. On the DS, I traded in three games, since I didn't like them at all (NSMB was one).

Mana Knight said:
Whoever said Dynasty Warriors is better than Xenosaga needs some help IMO.

Mana Knight said:
That's basically me, with 41 Xbox games compared to 190 PS2 games. I only see the gap growing larger.

Mana Knight said:
Facebook is the greatest thing in the world, seriously. [...] Lol, I found it very funny, because it really allows me to stalk people.:lol

Mana Knight said:
bland, rigidly linear level design -sounds good to me

Mana Knight said:
I don't care if the games are PS3 exclusive. I just care they end up on PS3, because I'll buy the PS3 version of almost everything, just like I did for the PS2 version (when games went to Xbox and GC also, despite owning Xbox and GC).

Mana on Vice City Stories:

Mana Knight said:
I hope it never comes to PS2. I want people to buy a PSP for it and realize just how great it was. The chances of this game coming to PS2 are very slim.

Mana Knight said:
After what happened, I seriously cried

Mana Knight said:

Mana Knight said:

Top Bottom