• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Wrestlemania 28 |OT| WWE is having another Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Just finished watching it.

Sheamus/Bryan got screwed again. They might as well have been the dark match so that they'd have gotten more time. What might be worse is the crowd got screwed since you can tell they were really into Bryan.

Orton/Kane was eh. I don't know where they're going with Kane or Orton anymore.

Rhodes/Big Show was average. I was honestly hoping that Cody would be the one to break Honky Tonk Man's reign as longest IC champion. Big Show doesn't need a title and there's no upcoming heel to believably take the title away from him.

Divas match was what you'd expect. Shame we didn't get Beth and Kharma.

Undertaker/HHH was strange for me. It's like...if two people were to do that type of match at ROH or TNA, the guys in WWE would probably crap all over it, but it's fine because it's Undertaker and HHH. HBK was honestly the star of the match. His facial expressions and reactions are just so great.

Team Johnny/Team Teddy was about what I expected. Some spots here and there but fairly unmemorable. They sure killed most of Ryder's steam. That's what he gets for getting himself over with the audience right?

Punk/Jericho wasn't horrible, but it just seems like they could do better. The added stipulation wasn't really needed unless they plan to have Punk outright try to kill Jericho at Extreme Rules.

Rock/Cena was pretty amazing for the spectacle of it. That said, it's clear why Cena's gimmick is to not sell moves. He bumped pretty badly for Rock. That first Rock Bottom, that double clothesline spot, it wasn't pretty. Rock bumped and made Cena look really strong except for that botched top rope leg drop which I think Cena over jumped anyways.

I didn't like how after the match though all Cole could do is talk about how Cena was a winner too. The guy lost clean, which is appreciated, but it's pretty bad that they're still trying to shove Cena down our throats.

Linkified

My overall feeling was that the WWE setup one hell of a card but then tried their hardest to undo all that good work on the night. The whole Daniel Bryan affair had me pissed off from the start and made me extra salty about any other garbage segment taking up time that the match could have had.

What exactly is accomplished by putting the Big Show over? Cody has been fantastic for over a year now and could be the future of the company if they wanted him to be be but nope, you've got to give an aging joke character the win at Wrestlemania. Yet people wonder why the likes of the Rock and Brock have to be brought back in order to sell Mania tickets?

Why throw in that dumb stip to the CM Punk match on the night? Just let the guys wrestle a great straight match, that's all we wanted to see. The fact they had to sell that stip and that the match was shorter than the HITC's post match stopped it from having the opportunity of developing into an all time classic. It was good, of course it was, you had the two best wrestlers in the world in the same ring at Wrestlemania, but nowhere near what it could have been if you just gave these two guys 40 minutes to wrestle a straight match to prove who is the best in the world.

The less said about the product placement and Brodus Clay segments, the better.

Oh and congrats, the WWE somehow managed to ruin what should have been the biggest entrance pop in history with 20 minutes of the worst placed concert in history. That was impressive managing that, I have to say. Unbelievable.

It was never going to be a terrible Mania because of the strength of the top matches on the card and was easily better than last year but all of this stupid bullshit dragged it down into mediocrity when it could have, nay should have, been one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time. At least I didn't spend the 2 grand to make the trip from England like I was originally planning to.

To be fair to WWE, they gave D.Bryan time as a champion, however as Dream probably as pointed out by now his ratings drop everytime when hes got a segment on RAW - and if people aren't watching they are hardly going to buy PPV's based on him as the main draw. Plus the whole feud with D.Bryan and Sheamus was will Sheamus have the Irish curse on him or will D.Bryan luck finally run out.

Also I feel if most people treated pro-wrestling less as a sport package but more as en entertainment package people wouldn't be bothered nearly as much.

Another thing that irked me was that you had Orton willing to lose clean at Wrestlemania which was a nice surprise but then you go and waste that slot on Kane!? Just imagine if Ziggler was given that opportunity, not only would it have been a better match but you would have created a star on the grandest stage of all. Again, it was another thing, while good, was such a missed opportunity that it took away from it.

Cody , Bryan and Dolph are as good as any talent this company has ever had and yet they were all completely wasted at the one event where a career can be made in a single match. The WWE is crying out for new top level talent and the frustrating thing is that they have it in abundance if they want it but they've managed to bury it for another year.

Again, thank you. Damn near verbatim what I would post, saving me the time to type it out.

sajj316

To be fair to WWE, they gave D.Bryan time as a champion, however as Dream probably as pointed out by now his ratings drop everytime when hes got a segment on RAW - and if people aren't watching they are hardly going to buy PPV's based on him as the main draw. Plus the whole feud with D.Bryan and Sheamus was will Sheamus have the Irish curse on him or will D.Bryan luck finally run out.

Also I feel if most people treated pro-wrestling less as a sport package but more as en entertainment package people wouldn't be bothered nearly as much.

I'm sorry but can someone prove that he was ratings poison on RAW and Smackdown? What I saw last night were fans that paid to see Daniel Bryan in a wrestling match. So much so that the front three to four rows continued to chant Daniel Bryan throughout the night.

The problem with last night is that WrestlemanIa was booked like RAW. Fans paid to see the pay off. Not to continue to the angle on Smackdown. Now if he lost the title in 18 seconds on Smackdown or RAW, great. I'm ok with that.

Striker

Shocked Cener was finally beaten clean. Only took them what, four years? Still found the Daniel Bryan squash completely uncessary and made the title match basically pointless. Way to go, booking team and Vince.

Ratings knock on Bryan? Smackdown has been pretty good considering all the injuries and issues its had when Bryan as World Champion. Compare his rating numbers to when Orton was champion last summer.

The Rock is a selfish fuck.

Hogan would've put over Cena.
Others chimed in already, but that's a definite lol.

You need to watch Money in the Bank 2011. One of the best PPVs of all time.
The main event was sloppy as shit, only its saving grace was the atmosphere and being in CM Punk's hometown. There's been plenty of shows like that in the past, many larger than that. On the card also had a boring Show-Henry match, a DQ finish "win" by Christian over Randy which served nothing in the feud, and some decent spots in the MitB matches itself, namely by Del Rio and Sin Cara getting slammed on the ladder. Wish more guys would take them. Instead everything is all safe and when it's that tame it isn't as entertaining to watch. Go watch any of the TLC tag matches between Dudleys, Hardys, and Edge & Christian. Insane spots all around. The MitB PPV was good if you compare it to the rest of the god-awful WWE PPV's we've been accustomed to. It's just bad quality all around.

Enjoyed the show overall - Rock/Cena delivered far more than I was expecting, and although the Hell in a Cell match was kinda overbooked, it was still a cool match. Teddy/Johnny was entirely forgettable, as was the divas nonsense, and I couldn't care less about Big Slow. Punk/Jericho was good, but as others have said, it would have been a lot better without the DQ stipulation and if given more time, but hey, they needed more time for those fucking disgraceful Rock/Cena entrances and Brodus' Mama.

Yeah, none of that excuses that joke of a match. I was watching with people last night who were either lapsed fans from the Attitude era, or not at all familiar with wrestling, and they all knew that match was bullshit and a waste of everyone's time.

Linkified said:

Yes, if people cared less about the wrestling in their wrestling product, they probably wouldn't be at all bothered by a World Championship match lasting 18 seconds, or the title holder being made to look like a total chump. It's shit like this that just makes the belts seem worthless.

Of course his ratings drop. He was an unknown champion that had to get a new gimmick over. Make him a star tonight and have an arena full of "YES!" chants and banners on Raw Monday night and then the audience has a hook to explore the character. Do people forget how Austin got over originally? The Rock wasn't an instant draw either but the WWE of old persevered because they knew that the end game was worth it. It won't work out every time but if you've got a fresh talent that is running with the little you've gave him then why not see if there's potential for a new mega star there? Bryan, Cody and Dolph are 3 guys that have been in this position this year, they're three guys with an abundance of talent, yet all 3 were buried on the biggest stage of them all.

Is creating one top guy (Punk) in the last 5 years really enough? Orton looks to be at a stage in his career where he recognises he can put people over without affecting his star so why aren't you using that opportunity on guys that could be the future of the company? Are Mark Henry and Kane really the sort of guys you should be wasting a clean Orton win on?

sajj316

When a WHC title match was booked to defeat a record, that in of itself speaks volumes of the value of that title. Not at a PPV, not at the biggest show of the year. Just sunset the title already ...

Linkified

Yes, if people cared less about the wrestling in their wrestling product, they probably wouldn't be at all bothered by a World Championship match lasting 18 seconds, or the title holder being made to look like a total chump. It's shit like this that just makes the belts seem worthless.

I didn't say less wrestling but have less emphasis on that pro-wrestling is a sport but more on the entertainment spectacle of the thing. Plus the whole story was would Sheamus resume the Irish Curse that he had when he was KOTR or would Bryan's luck run out.

No one cares about about championships though:
  • Tag team titles dark match
  • Punk vs Jericho was about who was the best in the world, title was a secondary importance
  • Bryan vs Sheamus was about who had luck and who had a curse.
  • US Title and Divas title weren't in championship matches.

UberTag

I didn't say less wrestling but have less emphasis on that pro-wrestling is a sport but more on the entertainment spectacle of the thing. Plus the whole story was would Sheamus resume the Irish Curse that he had when he was KOTR or would Bryan's luck run out.

No one cares about about championships though:
  • Tag team titles dark match
  • Punk vs Jericho was about who was the best in the world, title was a secondary importance
  • Bryan vs Sheamus was about who had luck and who had a curse.
  • US Title and Divas title weren't in championship matches.
You're a disgraceful apologist just looking to troll WrassleGAF for reactions, Linkified.

1) The Sheamus-Daniel Bryan storyline was never about Sheamus' stupid "Kevin Dunn hates me so I lose each week" Irish curse. It was about Daniel Bryan bossing his girlfriend around while still looking shrewd picking up victories in almost every one of his matches. Losing in 18 seconds flat at Wrestlemania was probably the last thing that would happen to someone built as a "shrewd" heel.

2) Daniel Bryan's tenure as a Smackdown champion was a successful one. Smackdown's ratings went up and the RAW ratings didn't go up for his segments when he first started appearing because... <gasp> ... the RAW audience didn't know him. You've got to get the guy over first and that gradually started to happen with the mainstream RAW viewing audience.

3) The people who largely tune into RAW each week are NOT the folks who splurge $200 or more on tickets to see Wrestlemania each year. Doing something that will appeal to one group will largely not appeal to the other and vice versa. Vince created this disparity by booking for the media while shitting all over the loyal fans who line his wallets week after week after week.

4) Treating the WWE as an "entertainment" package instead of a "sports" package would be all fine and good if the entertainment was... well... actually ENTERTAINING. The problem is that Vince and the WWE doesn't write good entertainment. If I want the kind of entertainment that the WWE has I can go watch an Adam Sandler flick or the upcoming Three Stooges movie. It's nonsense only 12-year-old boys or Vince McMahon would find entertaining. You can easily judge how "entertaining" a particular segment is supposed to be by gauging how much forced laughter Cole the Puppet exudes after a particular backstage comedy segment or promo.

5) No one caring about championships is a flaw because they are merely recycled plot devices. The problem is that they used to mean so much more than that. Why should anyone who tunes in to your programming give a DAMN about any match outcome when everything is conveyed as absolutely meaningless? Of course, audiences are going to sit on their hands, put "the wrong guy" over to amuse themselves or jeer Cena every week. They have NO OTHER REASON TO INVEST IN THE PRODUCT.

Ydahs

My Review

Bryan v Sheamus - Over the past six months, WWE has been building Sheamus up to be some sort of powerhouse. He's won the Rumble and has been dominant in most matches that he's been in. I quite like him as a wrestler as he's pretty decent in ring, though his lack of any serious feuds over that period restricted his development as a face.

Onto his opponent! Daniel Bryan has also been built up to be a serious champion these past several months. I mean, he beat Big Show and Henry in a steal cage match and had some great main event matches. He was given air time on both Raw and Smackdown and was garnering a lot of reaction from the crowd, something which just wasn't there before his heel turn. He was doing everything right and given his exposure, the WWE were happy with his time as champion.

BUT EVERYTHING WAS UNDONE WITH THE STUPIDITY WE WITNESSED. I understand they're trying to build Sheamus as some sort of powerhouse, but after that 18 second match, that was the last thing on my mind. All I was thinking is how they screwed Bryan. If they had a 15 minute hotly contested match, where both showed off their best, it would have been better for both wrestlers and the crowd would have gotten what they came for. But no, damage the credibility of the former WHC and don't further that of the new champ. TNA gets some shit for their booking, but this is on a whole new level.

Rating - 0/5 and a damaged product

Orton v Kane - Orton's my favourite wrestler. He's a fantastic wrestler who puts on great matches but has an ever increasing stale character. This match didn't belong on the card. There was no intensity, there was no hype and there was no atmosphere. It felt like a RAW match. With that said, they put on an okay match with a pretty good and unexpected ending. Orton looked hurt after that last chokeslam btw. Was clearly in a lot of pain as Kane pinned him and ref checked him quickly following the pin fall. Hopefully he just had the wind knocked out of him and it wasn't a re-aggravation of the back.

Rating - 2/5

HHH v Taker - What else can be said? For the fourth year running, Taker steals the show. Match of the year contender for me. Great wrestling, great storytelling and superb atmosphere. When two veterans in the twilight of their careers put on the best match two years running, you know you have a problem. Who is going to step up two years down the road when there's no HHH, Taker or HBK? End of an era indeed.

The build up and focus leading up to the match was certainly justified as these two put on a match that very few will have in their careers. Taker can still wrestle, HHH still brings an intensity very few wrestlers can and HBK is pure gold. JR's commentary was awesome too and I felt that with his presence, King and Cole also did a decent job commentating.

What happened post match also felt like a special Wrestlemania moment. A bit out of the ordinary, but it was a nice contrast to last year.

Rating - 5/5 Only match of the night I'll be willing to rewatch

Punk v Jericho - That late stipulation was an awful decision. They spent the first ten minutes trying to put an emphasis on Punk trying to not get DQed and as a result, the crowd became disinterested. No one wants to see these two play games. They want to see wrestling. Thankfully, the last third of that match was some of the best wrestling we've seen all year. Superb counters and superb chains of moves.

Rating 3/5 Lackluster start but superb ending

Cena v Rock - Atmosphere was insane. I think this match was very good throughout and what made it better was that there was clearly an uncertainty on who might win. The pacing of the match was actually well done and despite some laughable submissions by Cena, both wrestlers put on a great match. Rock still moves brilliantly in ring and I'd kill to see him wrestle a Jericho, Orton or Punk.

I think the ending was perfect. Cena pissed off the audience at the right moment by attempting the People's elbow, so when Rock countered it, it blew the roof off the roofless stadium. Cena lost because of his arrogance, something which has never happened before.

Those who were annoyed because Cena didn't turn heel, I think if he was ever going to, it'd be as a result of a loss to the Rock, not a win. They can make him snap tomorrow, saying the Universe has betrayed him, etc. and work from there, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Rating 4/5 The atmosphere made this what it was, but both wrestlers got the job done

Overall 3/5 Better than last year's, but strip away the top three matches and you have any other PPV. If the Bryan and Sheamus match wasn't a joke and we had a MitB, this would have been a very good Mania.

JavyOO7

I went to the event yesterday with my sister's boyfriend. Had quite a bit of fun except for one thing...

I sat in section 107 (or was it 103?) of that stadium. First thing you notice right away is you can't see squat from my vantage point because of a giant effin' palm tree. But I thought to myself: "eh, oh well. No turning back now."

Now I haven't watched WWE in a bit (at least over 6 months) so I was a bit lost in a thing or two. At first I was like: "These marks keep chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" all over again. Who is that?" Then I realized right away it was for Daniel Bryan.

1) Bryan vs Sheamus made me go "holy crap!". I felt smark rage that I thought I grew out of boil up in me but then I just laughed it off. It doesn't matter now but I'm sure you could have scrapped a match or two to give more time to that match. That being said, I think what someone said earlier in this thread is true that this fed views that belt as a mid card title. Never thought of it that way but I'll probably agree with that assessment.

2) Orton vs Kane was alright for what it is. Still baffled that Kane won but eh. Orton got cheered really loud when he made his entrance though.

3) Rhodes vs Big Show was pretty meh. Montage at the beginning on how Big Show participated in prior WrestleMania's was pretty neat.

4) Divas match was pretty zzzz's. Crowd in my section kept chanting to remove the palm trees. =p

5) Crowd woke up for the HIAC match. Great drama that kept everyone glued to the action. Even I was yelling to the top of my lungs like a good little mark when HHH and HBK hit their specials on Undertaker but couldn't get the job done. Awesome seeing Charles Robinson running from the entrance ramp to the cell structure. Both entrances were pretty great too.

6) Tag match was alright for what it was. You need that kind of match to let the audience catch their breath. Miz running to hug Johnny Ace was pretty funny.

7) Punk vs Jericho was alright in the beginning but then the two turned up the heat in the second half of the match. Crowd I felt were pretty split between the two. One tiny complaint from my part is that as much I like Punk's theme that he had last night "Cults of Personality"... as it fit with his current character very well... I really did like "This Fire Burns" a bit more. But hey, great match and the crowd got into it especially that last sequence.

8) I'm not saying my music tastes are the best as I enjoy terrible music my self... but I really wasn't feeling those two performances last night that introduced Rock and Cena. Since it was a Miami crowd, people were cheering like mad for The Rock and jeering Cena all they could. Those two put up a pretty good match. Wished it lasted longer. I want to say this really quick though... The Rock had yesterday and always will have this "presence" over any other wrestler in that thread... and I felt that Cena matched up to that presence very well too last night. And I always felt he never had that presence but then I wonder to myself ever since Cena became big all those years ago where he was cheered heavily and then booed pretty heavily I thought he must be doing something right to even get that crowd reaction. But that's just a random thought in my head.

To conclude, pretty interesting WrestleMania. I wouldn't mind going to the next one or whatever as long as I get better seats. I'll end up buying the blu-ray most likely...

And oh! Sound system in Joe Robbie or Pro Player or whatever is god awful! And the giant HD screens in both end of the stadium appeared to be a dim a bit earlier in the show. Oy.

I can't pick apart the show at all and normally I go into each wrestling PPV I watch with fairly low expectations. Mania delivered on what it said it was going to deliver on. That's all I asked.

jmdajr

I think this would be rated highly among Wrestlemania's if Yes man D. Bryan had a real match. As such it soured a lot of folks. Personally I think it was pretty good. I liked more matches than last year.

Personally I thought the music was fine. Hell, I didn't even really have a problem with all the nu metal (the type of metal I don't like) they had bad then.(mother fucking limp bizkit :\) So the music was fine, and the performances were good representations of the original tracks. Written in the Stars is still cooler than both those themes though.

was it just me or were there more than the usual amount of botches??

Many of them were hidden in the replays by different camera angles but there were so many missed spots.

There was a point in the rock cena match (on one of his STFU locks)where rock actually grabbed cenas arms to put around his neck as cena was basically making a pretty pose with his forearms and rock was just sitting there....i cant get a gif of it but rock actually puts his head up into cenas arms as it looks like he is trying to mount him

you could also clearly hear cena talking to rock with their movesets the whole match

Overall not a bad mania....but a very botchy one

robot

I could not stop seeing this guy in the background of the Rock/Cena match:

e41ed18a7c6e11e192e91231381b3d7a_7-1.jpg

Pretty entertaining overall, I usually only watch WWE a few times a year. I liked HHH/Undertakers match a little better last year, I remember them doing crazier stuff. The cell seemed pretty pointless to me. Rock/Cena was cool too but a little slow imo.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I could not stop seeing this guy in the background of the Rock/Cena match:

e41ed18a7c6e11e192e91231381b3d7a_7-1.jpg

Pretty entertaining overall, I usually only watch WWE a few times a year. I liked HHH/Undertakers match a little better last year, I remember them doing crazier stuff. The cell seemed pretty pointless to me. Rock/Cena was cool too but a little slow imo.

Really? The Cena mark in all green stood out like a sore thumb so badly :| He was also the one that caught Cena's shirt :|

spoonztt

Ordered my first PPV legitimately and man was it almost a full horror story.

1. Ordered the PPV from WWE.com, internet dies immediately after transaction.
  2. It then comes back as the PPV is about to start and everything goes well until Taker's entrance where it cuts again.
  3. I go into full batshit mode and restart modem quickly and the stream comes back.
  4. Net dies immediately after Hell In a Cell is done.
  5. Somewhere in the middle of the Rock/Cena match it comes back.

I really enjoyed the Hell In A Cell match, having JR there really added to it. Taker looked badass with the low mohawk and Darksiders/Shredder thing. I was really surprised at the amount of chairshots he took and the bruises it left (Passion of the Taker?) but he really looked to be in great shape for a 47 year old wrestler who had the kind of matches that he's had.

pretty pathetic that rock gets a pass, and people still shit on hogan. Hogan built the business and he STILL put guys over.

Cena will always be Cena, my man.

Vince needs Rock winning to help build some casual interest.

Its 2/3 anyway. And we all know who is winning the next two.

We got jizzed on though. I really thought Miz would have something to do with the match. But if they booked it clean, so be it.

Hex

Banned
pretty pathetic that rock gets a pass, and people still shit on hogan. Hogan built the business and he STILL put guys over.

If Cena went over the Rock, it would have done far more damage than Rock pinning Cena.
Do not bring that stupidity in here.
Cena gets heat already for winning everything , this was the only outcome to keep things interesting and not have it end up with it being the same old shit.

This again? Yeah, Rock was a real dick and walked out if he were to put somebody over. Oh, no, that was Hogan.

shawn michaels didn't deserve anything (it was a legend vs. legend match anyways). hogan should've made a mockery of the match on live television like hbk... smarks need to get a grip... seriously.

Striker

shawn michaels didn't deserve anything. hogan should've made a mockery of the match on live television like hbk... smarks need to get a grip... seriously.
What or why would Cena need this match last night? He's done everything to do basically. A win over Rock cements his status? Baloney.

I wonder if Austin gets flack for walking out when asked to put Lesnar over in 2002.

HULK WHY DIDNT YOU PUT OVER BUDDING SUPERSTAR BILLY KIDMAN!!!! :mad:

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Of course his ratings drop.

It's not even true that ratings drop for Bryan. Bryan has had several quarters on Raw over the past two months that showed gains in viewership. And Smackdown has been doing great ratings-wise with Bryan as champion (you know, the show where he's actually the top heel).

Not Cena-Rock or HHH-Taker gains, but gains nonetheless.

kirblar

I don't have an issue with Bryan getting killed- his entire reign has been built around him being "good, but not ready to be champion" and him desperately ducking challengers left and right. The issue is him getting killed in 18 seconds.

I don't see how anyone could pull for Cena to win.

If Cena won the match against The Rock, he would be effectively Jesus. Nothing could "touch" him at all. But now, Cena has something to fight for. Also, note that not only did Cena lose, he lost cleanly.

kirblar

If Cena won the match against The Rock, he would be effectively Jesus. Nothing could "touch" him at all. But now, Cena has something to fight for. Also, note that not only did Cena lose, he lost cleanly.
I loved that he went and did the "Tom Brady" on the ramp. This is definitely the better move, as far as long-term storytelling goes. (And I think a turn is now inevitable.)

I loved that he went and did the "Tom Brady" on the ramp. This is definitely the better move, as far as long-term storytelling goes. (And I think a turn is now inevitable.)
I don't think I've been so excited to see a RAW in so long. They could go anywhere with this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, the nice thing is that now, if Rock and Cena ever faced each other again, Cena actually would be the underdog.

WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT.

UberTag

Yeah, the nice thing is that now, if Rock and Cena ever faced each other again, Cena actually would be the underdog.

WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT.
Actually, no... he still wouldn't be the underdog.
Perhaps if he loses clean to some other folks in the meantime. But otherwise, everyone will still go in expecting a Cena victory.

Incidentally, Cena losing his "overcome the odds" powers and losing clean to other people because the Mania loss to Rocky has gotten under his skin is precisely the direction they should go in here.
Whether he turns heel (which I doubt will happen) or not.

jmdajr

I can't believe Rock won but story wise is the right way to go.

For real. I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!

Ending was booked great.

jmdajr

Actually, no... he still wouldn't be the underdog.
Perhaps if he loses clean to some other folks in the meantime. But otherwise, everyone will still go in expecting a Cena victory.

I think if Cena had won, he would go in stronger when he faces the Undertaker.
But we'll worry about that when the time comes.

Undertaker will never lose though. Not even to a Super Cena that could beat Rock.

markatisu

I don't have an issue with Bryan getting killed- his entire reign has been built around him being "good, but not ready to be champion" and him desperately ducking challengers left and right. The issue is him getting killed in 18 seconds.

Yeah this is the issue a lot of people are skirting, had Bryan had a 5 min match where his arrogance made him slip up I think people would have been fine

But when you are WHC and you lose your title in the same or less time than

-Warrior squashing HHH at WM
-Warrior squashing Honkey Tonk at SS 88
-Hogan beating Yokozuna after Bret Hart lost at WM

There is reason to be disappointed.

- lost
- lost clean
- lost because of arrogance

I said it before and I'll say it again, really well booked ending.

somedevil

I'm still frustrated about the Daniel Bryan match. I got tricked and its my fault for believing Vince cares about wrestling. Well no more pay per views for now.

There was a lot of very basic things wrong with the show but the main event match itself was booked perfectly. That's the last thing people should be complaining about.

At what point do the Smarks start supporting Cena because he's getting booed relentlessly? In other words, when does it become cool to be a Cena fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom