• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Wrestlemania 28 |OT| WWE is having another Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time?

rtGq1.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
a3USI.jpg

Pro Insider Torch Mark Dirt Sheet said:
Layla is said to have arrived at Miami and is currently scheduled to interfere with the divas match and Keyser will be so happy.

Anth0ny

I'm watching this at my local theatre. First time watching a PPV at a theatre since No Way Out 2002. First time paying for a PPV since... Wrestlemania 20?

Safe to say I'm hyped. Started watching wrestling again over the last year because of the main event. It's going to suck, but whatever, it'll be fun to watch The Rock again.

if he wins I'm MARKING THE FUCK OUT and it will be glorious

DMczaf

I'm only looking forward to Cena's entrance, just to hear him get booed out of the fucking building while Vince realizes his 12 month plan of getting Cena over for this match was the biggest waste of time since WWE Network.

This is how I see WWE writers script out Taker vs HHH..

HBK sweet chin music Taker then HHH pedigree, Taker kicks out.

HHH is shocked.

Taker gets up pretty much no sell the both finishers and tombstone HBK, he's out for a while regular ref comes in.

as HHH looks like he's about to end the streak and pin Taker.

HBK gets up and pull the ref out of the ring, HBK and HHH start to fight, and Taker takes advantage and finishes both of them and pins HHH........

AsvK8.jpg

Bryan Alvarez said:
Breaking News: David Arquette has just arrived in Miami, and is being picked up by WWE officials. Word is the former Heavyweight Champion is negotiating with the WWE to face the winner of the WWE Championship match immediately after the finish.

I'm only looking forward to Cena's entrance, just to hear him get booed out of the fucking building while Vince realizes his 12 month plan of getting Cena over for this match was the biggest waste of time since WWE Network.

That can't be true!! Stephanie said it's going to be 50/50 just like that great feud between Team pale sulking vampire and Team boring shirtless werewolf. Stephanie wouldn't lie!!

It is honestly worth the price of entry alone.

Word Life theme music conifrmed....

I wish

last year's entrance was pretty cool

I wish Jeff came back

FINALLY THE JEFF HAS COME BA.....Oh wait you meant Hardy didn't you? :(

Anyway I decided the tag match should take the place of the rock cena match and let that be the dark match.

My reasoning is sounds and is that I want an Uso mania entrance with fire dancers and stuffs

G-Fex

Jeff Hardy is a complex individual whom comes from legendary matches, unlike the much bland cyborg that is John Cena.

And The now hollywood superstar The Crock.

Jamie OD

This is how I see WWE writers script out Taker vs HHH..

HBK sweet chin music Taker then HHH pedigree, Taker kicks out.

HHH is shocked.

Taker gets up pretty much no sell the both finishers and tombstone HBK, he's out for a while regular ref comes in.

as HHH looks like he's about to end the streak and pin Taker.

HBK gets up and pull the ref out of the ring, HBK and HHH start to fight, and Taker takes advantage and finishes both of them and pins HHH........

I would much prefer HBK and HHH working together to try and beat Taker only to fail. I would hate it if Triple H is about to win but then HBK refuses to help him, leading to the Sweet Chin Music that costs HHH the match. Just anything that suggests HHH would have definitly won if it wasn't for HBK would sour the whole match for me.

Jamie OD said:
I would much prefer HBK and HHH working together to try and beat Taker only to fail. I would hate it if Triple H is about to win but then HBK refuses to help him, leading to the Sweet Chin Music that costs HHH the match. Just anything that suggests HHH would have definitly won if it wasn't for HBK would sour the whole match for me.

I think a swerve is inevitable - they've spent quite a bit of time displaying Shawn's ego and arrogance, and with Undertaker trying to use that as a dividing wedge between HBK & Trips, saying Shawn was always the better of the two. That will come full circle when HBK realises that HHH is going to do what he could not, and beat the Undertaker, and that he is the one who has to make the count, and in doing so admit that Trips is better than him - which his ego won't allow him to do. He'll refuse to count the three, Shawn and Trips will get into a shoving match, Taker will recover and beat Trips to take the streak to 20-0, leaving Taker to face whoever next year and HHH to face HBK.

Lunchbox

Banned

hhh coming off weak and helpless?

lol what world have you been on. hbk's gonna fuck up hunters win, then taker will get an excuse for next years mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom