• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 Cover to be revealed tonight

You've been holding out on this gif for how long, Duncan? For shame.

found it just today in the tumblr gif munitions depot.

buy bryan war bonds today, he needs it now more than ever!

l6F9UsA.jpg

Kane1345

It's going to be Cena isn't it. God I'm going to have to see his smug face on the cover every time I want to play the game. Good incentive to go digital :p

Looks like Orton but he hasn't been up to anything for a while. Should be DB. Could be Cena cuz of recent events. Cesaro would be amazing but pretty unlikely. Maybe Lesnar? He did kill the streak.

The silhouette is of Orton. That doesn't really mean it will be him on the cover. You would use the hairless bald guy as your silhouette.

I'd be surprised if they used a heel, at least one of the one's that isn't super over, unless they were going to tie it into the Authority storyline.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The silhouette is of Orton. That doesn't really mean it will be him on the cover. You would use the hairless bald guy as your silhouette.

I'd be surprised if they used a heel, at least one of the one's that isn't super over, unless they were going to tie it into the Authority storyline.

Steph should be on the cover.

I think everybody can approve of that. She does the unveiling to reveal that she put herself on the cover.

Steph should be on the cover.

I think everybody can approve of that. She does the unveiling to reveal that she put herself on the cover.

I would not be surprised if this happens or some sort of Authority collage of Steph, HHH, Rollins, Orton, and Kane. And then either Reigns or Cena will come out and clear house and reveal the true cover with them front and center.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Curious to see if Sony paid for co-marketing again this time around. They pretty much showed only the PS3 version on RAW for all of last year.

Top Bottom