• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 Cover to be revealed tonight

dakun

it could also be this guy.

ib23cvpw6Cz4D0.gif

Tripple H knows how to make entrances that's for sure

Dirt sheetz are saying the cover might be a certain superstar but it might not be.

Meltzer: "i was told by a source, sometimes right, sometimes wrong, that might be a big, or small, i don't know, chance of a certain former champion in WWE or WCW, wasn't able to confirm, be the cover or reverse cover, it's all uncomfirmed for now, of WWE 2K15"

Verendus

Banned
Is there a reason why WWE has lame covers featuring one person instead of many? They should follow a similar template to their posters. For example:
Something of a similar style but with a bit more flare.

If you're going to go with one superstar then you need to put someone legendary on there so it has impact. Last year, you had The Rock. This year, you could make it Sting. Something like that. I'll expect something generic however.

Musolf815

Meltzer: "i was told by a source, sometimes right, sometimes wrong, that might be a big, or small, i don't know, chance of a certain former champion in WWE or WCW, wasn't able to confirm, be the cover or reverse cover, it's all uncomfirmed for now, of WWE 2K15"

"It might not be a certain superstar, as I've received word he has heat with management. However, if it is this superstar, then WWE higherups perhaps have forgiven him."

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is there a reason why WWE has lame covers featuring one person instead of many? They should follow a similar template to their posters. For example:

If you're going to go with one superstar then you need to put someone legendary on there so it has impact. Last year, you had The Rock. This year, you could make it Sting. Something like that. I'll expect something generic however.

They used to have a ton of folks on during the Raw vs Smackdown days. They were all terrible.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

It could be Sting!

They used to be multiple, but then it stopped when they changed to the simpler name:

Wwe_svr_11_cover_art.jpg

SmackDown_vs._Raw_2010.jpg

Verendus

Banned
They used to have a ton of folks on during the Raw vs Smackdown days. They were all terrible.
Those were ugly too, but the bar isn't exactly high to create a decent cover.

It's almost as if the development team doesn't have enough talent to make good covers, so they fall back on with one person covers because it's easier not to screw it up so much. They should just ask WWE to make them. Their posters can be pretty decent.

Those were ugly too, but the bar isn't exactly high to create a decent cover.

It's almost as if the development team doesn't have enough talent to make good covers, so they fall back on with one person covers because it's easier not to screw it up so much. They should just ask WWE to make them. Their posters can be pretty decent.

they just want to be madden

SmackDown!vsRAW2008.jpg

SmackDown_vs._Raw_2010.jpg

Wwe_svr_11_cover_art.jpg

They've done it before not so great IMO. I'd argue there has never been a good WWE game cover.

The cover is going to be just teh WWE Network logo, and the cast of Legends house behind it. The main single player mode will be a Create-Your-Own Legends house.
And thus, WWE Sims was born.

I haven't watched wrestling in about 13 years, but is this guy supposed to be Goldust's son or something? He definitely doesn't see as molestery as Goldust.

That's Cody Rhodes, Goldust's (in real life) brother. He just recently (like 2 weeks ago) changed his gimmick to be StarDust.

Wrestling is weird.

ElRenoRaven

My money is on Orton. The ears scream Cena too though. But the body says Orton. Considering the reveal is tonight I'm saying reveal is part of the Evolution angle. HHH will have been fair and impartial and totally fairly picked Randy Orton.

BigPete7978

Neo Member
Orton was on the cover of WWE 12
CM Punk on WWE 13
Rock on WWE 2K14 with Daniel Bryan as the cover art winner.

It will most likely be Cena sadly. Though I would love someone like Rollins or Reigns to get it. I'm a big fan of Lesnar as well, but he isn't there enough to warrant a selection.

Top Bottom