• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K16 |OT| 3:16 is not the metacritic score

Last night Kane wrestled for the WWE Championship and the Undertaker was in the main event.

They have one of the best rosters in years but have no clue how to make stars out of any of them.

In fairness, that Taker-Lesnar match was better than any of us expected it to be considering the former's age. Better than it had any right to be.

FHIZ

It's still going to be bad. What I saw of it was bad and people who got to play it say it's bad in the same ways last year's game was when it comes to the gameplay.

I mean, yeah... All I need is Dan Ryckert, a mark of all marks going "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, it's not good" (paraphrasing a bombcast or two ago) to get an idea. I still just like watching the show unfold so to speak.

If the reversal system really has improved, and Universe is actually functioning for a change - I might just pick this up, download a bunch of Lucha Underground stars and play that

Hawk SE

I just got a shipping notification from FedEx. 2K is shipping me the game overnight. So I don't know about other reviewers, but don't expect Day 1 reviews on this.

HT UK

EwikC1H.gif

I just got a shipping notification from FedEx. 2K is shipping me the game overnight. So I don't know about other reviewers, but don't expect Day 1 reviews on this.

Lol shipping reviewers the game the day before it comes out so people go buy it before reviewers even get a copy.

styl3s

Try scrolling to Library and finding it in there.
Takes me to the store page with a button with a clock then a button below that says download. I click the clock it shows me a timer i click download it just downloads the wallpaper.

Xater

I mean, yeah... All I need is Dan Ryckert, a mark of all marks going "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, it's not good" (paraphrasing a bombcast or two ago) to get an idea. I still just like watching the show unfold so to speak.

I am watching it unfold as well. Just wanted to point it out so everyone already knows what to expect.

adj_noun

Takes me to the store page with a button with a clock then a button below that says download. I click the clock it shows me a timer i click download it just downloads the wallpaper.

Is there anything to download in related items? :/ (should be Under Overview and Recent Activities in your game's Library section)

styl3s

Is there anything to download in related items? :/ (should be Under Overview and Recent Activities in your game's Library section)
It finally let me download it after restarting. It was weird.

I know the games get poo pooed on but i actually enjoyed the 60 some hours i put in 2K15, well worth the $60 to me.

dreamfall

Incredible OT! That thread title is great, had no idea the roster was so deep after the pain of th lack of the Four Horsewomen. Probably will wait for a Black Friday sale!

The early match chain wrestling and all the rope/turnbuckle move animations are pretty cool, but it's too bad the game is so slow. There's no snap or intensity to anything that happens. Really takes away from the match flow they try to establish.

The early match chain wrestling and all the rope/turnbuckle move animations are pretty cool, but it's too bad the game is so slow. There's no snap or intensity to anything that happens. Really takes away from the match flow they try to establish.

That and the horrible selling of moves and of course the horrible sound effects from moves, the ring, weapons, crowd, etc.

Top Bottom