• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

She's been right this entire feud too.

She got screwed in her first PPV title shot when Becky couldn't show.

Then she got screwed again in Glasgow

Then Becky blinsides her at the contract signing.

Otunga dissed her every chance he could.

Then she goes out. Wins clean. Bryan and Renee celebrate with her so we get real "emotions" then as soon as they dare bring up Becky who has fucked her over for months? She shifts back into queen bitch mode.

Great promo.

Bliss is one of the most logically built characters in WWE right now

The really sad thing is that people say they're sick of crappy writing and obvious angles.

But then you give them someone like Alexa with months of development and subtlety, and people don't realize it because they're so used to having it be beaten over their heads.

What if....

AJ and Dean starting beating up Ellsworth and then Undertaker comes to rescue the guy that actually eliminated someone from the survivor series match.

Boom, AJ & Dean vs. Undertaker & Ellsworth for the rumble.

Renee says she's being punished if Ellsworth wins the title and guest hosts Talking Smack.

Talking Smack is the best thing WWE has going for. I'll even forgive the Alexa part because Alexa is too good.

My main issue with the outcome of the women's match is that basically Bliss looks right in saying Becky was a fluke of a champion who was scared to face her because she knew she would lose to her. I'm all for a strong heel, but not for making a babyface look like a fool the entire feud.

Trojan X

Banned
I don't think AJ drops the belt until WM unless Undertaker is getting it to do the job to Cena at WM.

Undertaker and AJ shouldn't happen. It should never happen. Wrestlemania should Main Event with AJ Style vs Shinsuke Nakamura. The NJPW Re-Match. This time, AJ should win then on RAW, anything can happen. So yes, bring Shinsuke Nakamura to Smackdown for he should NOT go to RAW. Smackdown need him.

My main issue with the outcome of the women's match is that basically Bliss looks right in saying Becky was a fluke of a champion who was scared to face her because she knew she would lose to her. I'm all for a strong heel, but not for making a babyface look like a fool.

A heel being right from time to time is a good story

Undertaker and AJ shouldn't happen. It should never happen. Wrestlemania should Main Event with AJ Style vs Shinsuke Nakamura. The NJPW Re-Match. This time, AJ should win then on RAW, anything can happen.

giphy.gif

Ellsworth dismissing the previous footage.

I really like this role for Ellsworth. Great timing too because I was really getting annoyed by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom