• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Marketplace E3 Monday stuff is up

Bluecondor said:
What is supposed to be released on the Marketplace today?

Marketplace Trailers:

Download these high-definition Xbox E3 booth montages for many of the games on display at E3.

* Monday, May 8: Check out The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II and many more.
* Tuesday, May 9: Get a sneak peak at lots more new Xbox 360 game trailers.
* Wednesday, May 10: See WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 in action, plus many more game trailers.
* Thursday, May 11: Take an early look at Dead or Alive Extreme 2.
* Friday, May 12: The trailer for Saint’s Row is finally unveiled.

Marketplace Demos

* Monday, May 8: Test Drive Unlimited: Race exotic vehicles on diverse Hawaiian roads in Atari’s fast-paced racer.
* Tuesday, May 9: Lost Planet : Capcom shows off its upcoming action sci-fi shooter set on the frozen tundra of a hostile planet.
* Thursday, May 11: MotoGP ‘06: Experience extreme racing with stunning photorealistic graphics and a blisteringly fast game engine.

Marketplace Premium Downloadable Content:

* Tuesday, May 9: UNO: The latest additon to Xbox Live Arcade is the classic party card game that’s number one for family fun! Compete against three other players to match colors and symbols, go Wild with special command cards such as Skip and Reverse, and be the first to play all your cards. Add-on theme decks offer new art and new card effects, keeping the game fresh and challenging. Like all Arcade titles, you can download the demo and try it out free. Get ready to shout, “UNO!”
* Wednesday, May 10: Call of Duty 2 Map Packs: Activision has some exciting new premium and free map packs to get you through the week. Battle across new multiplayer maps for this intense WWII shooter.

Bonus Map Pack: These free multiplayer maps bring combat realism to new heights. Both are for online, split-screen, and system-link play. Vossenack, Germany challenges you with limited cover and varied terrain. Wallendar, Germany is perfect for squad-based combat, including hidden paths, rubble, and high-cover areas. Its war-torn cityscape embodies World War II-style urban warfare.
Skirmish Pack (400 MS Points): Two more all-new multiplayer maps, both for online, split-screen, and system-link play. Kalach, Russia is a multi-level war zone with twisting passageways perfect for sniper attacks. Beaumont-Hague, France features open fields for rushes and clustered buildings for ambush maneuvers.

Marketplace Digital Entertainment Lifestyle:

Check this section often—we’ll be adding new trailers and exclusive content every day!

* Monday, May 8: Poseidon movie trailer.
* Wednesday, May 10: A Scanner Darkly movie trailer.
* Thursday, May 11: Rihanna will have a live performance of her song, “S.O.S.”
* Friday, May 12: Hip-hop star Chris Brown will perform three songs live.
* Saturday, May 13: The Promise movie trailer.

Marketplace Gamer Pictures and Themes:

Download exclusive gamer pictures and change your dashboard with these E3 themes.

* Monday, May 8: adidas Picture Pack.
* Monday, May 8: X-Men Picture Pack.
* Tuesday, May 9: adidas dashboard theme
* Wednesday, May 10: Silver and Gold Picture Pack
* Wednesday, May 10: X-Men dashboard theme
* Wednesday, May 10: adidas dashboard theme
* Thursday, May 11: Silver and Gold dashboard themes
* Thursday, May 11: X-Men Picture Pack
* Thursday, May 11: adidas dashboard theme
* Friday, May 12: X-Men dashboard theme
* Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14: X-Men Picture Pack

The Lost Planet is definitely the highlight for today.

I'm curious about what trailers they're going to throw up today, though. Hopefully they'll be up anytime, now.

raYne said:
Indeed. I must've refreshed the Featured page over 20 times. It certainly didn't help that people on my friends list were already playing the demo, and others were confirming it was there.

:lol :/

:lol Tell me about it! It was a cruel kind of torture not being able to download it while everyone was talking about it.

GhaleonEB

heavy liquid said:

I'm curious about what trailers they're going to throw up today, though. Hopefully they'll be up anytime, now.

:lol Tell me about it! It was a cruel kind of torture not being able to download it while everyone was talking about it.
The schedule in their online mag says 25 trailers go live today. :D

Blimblim

The Inside Track
heavy liquid said:

From what I understand these are the trailers from the Press Conference, so I expect they'll be online right when it's over, if not a bit before.

I wouldn't be surprised if todays content doesn't go up until after the MS press conference. Of, we'll get some before, and more after, so we can see what was shown at the conference.

Blimblim said:
From what I understand these are the trailers from the Press Conference, so I expect they'll be online right when it's over, if not a bit before.

Hmm, so not until a few hours later then? Hopefully the demo and other stuff will go up sooner, but maybe they'll just make everything available at once. But.. 25 trailers today! Damn. :D

Suerte

I hope I can download Lost Planet before the Nintendo conference starts, need all my bandwith for the waggle wand!

Just over 300MB, nice!

Edit: Server must be getting raped, I was stuck on 6% for ages, think I'll just download early tomorrow.

Top Bottom