• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Marketplace E3 Monday stuff is up

DMczaf

Test Drive demo and a bunch of trailers! GO!

Trailers:

NCAA Football 07

Bullet Witch

DDR

Rain

Sonic

Stranglehold

Brothers in Arms 3

LOTR Battle for Middle Earth 2

Dead Rising

Battlestations

NCAA College Hoops 2K7

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Wifey's home w/ the baby... I should have her fire up my 360 and grab that shit now before it slows to a crawl...

*picks up phone*

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I need TDU impressions people, good impressions (and lots of stuff to do in the demo) mean I might pick up a 360 on the way home!

scaffa

Thanks for the notice :) Downloading the Test Drive demo now, cant wait to test it out :) Trailer list is also freaking long.

Scytale

Banned
Wow, I didn't expect them to provide so much content - I didn't even expect them to do anything today.

I was thinking it would really start tomorrow. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Seriously folks someone play TDU for like 5 minutes and then give quick impressions on feel, graphics, etc. and how many different race types there are in the demo and confirm that the demo has online and offline play!!!

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Kung Fu Jedi said:
Nice list. Can't wait to get home and start downloading! Damn, where is that Dashboard Update for background downloading!?!?
Or at least queued downloading of multiple items...like PSP 2.7 just got for podcasts.

kaching said:
Or at least queued downloading of multiple items...like PSP 2.7 just got for podcasts.

Agreed, that would be nice too, so you wouldn't have to babysit the X360 when you want to get multiple things.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I'll downloading / capture / encode / upload it as fast as possible :D
om_: About 130 kbytes/s for me so far, but it's steady.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
AWESOME!!!

Just fired up the 360... nice - I was just about to leave to head out to the supermarket - now I can go while it downloads!!!

That trailer list is f'ing great as well - can't wait to especially see the new Dead Rising trailer!!!

As well as Sonic and Bullet Witch!

IT BEGINS!!!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
awesome. i'll definitely be dowloading the dead rising and sonic trailers. you think ms could be persuaded to put up the new mgs4 trailer? :lol

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I see there's only one version of each trailer posted. No 480p and 720p option like normal...hope these are 720p.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
kaching said:
I see there's only one version of each trailer posted. No 480p and 720p option like normal...hope these are 720p.
I'd say it's 720p, considering the Dead Riding trailer is 65 MB.
I'll know in 5 minutes.

Drey1082

Is anyone else's hard drive somewhat close to full? 20gigs is nowhere near enough for a game console these days. Watch them announce a 60+ gig harddrive this e3.

Lakitu

st5fu
Blimblim said:
I'd say it's 720p, considering the Dead Riding trailer is 65 MB.
I'll know in 5 minutes.

I don't know if this is too much to ask but will there be 480p versions available on your site?

My speeds aren't bad.

And the TDU demo is described as both ONLINE and OFFLINE. FUCK YEAH.

(Maybe this is what they meant with only being available for one week? Either they will only host the online play for a week or they only want one week of gamers clogging up their servers.)

SonnyBoy

Shogmaster said:
Oh my lord.... I need to get rid of some old demos and videos and make room!

I do too. I've hardly been able to concentrate at work. This will be my 1st full E3 at GAF.

"This demo lets you play online and offline in 40 miles of roads and opens up one house, three challenges and the Lamborghini dealership."

(82%)

:D :D :D :D :D

Shit! Well colour me surprised!

I'll have to admit that i didn't expect that amount of trailers - i only expected maybe a few trailers, and a few demos.

Props!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
The Dead Rising trailer is like the old one, but with a few new gameplay sequences. Some are hilarious :)

Top Bottom