• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Marketplace E3 Monday stuff is up

Captain N

X-Men Gamer Pictures
12dsb2JhbC9EClZeVEoAGAZZL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMAAAAAAAAAD4TG4U.jpg
1Gdsb2JhbC9GClZeVEoAGAZZL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMgAAAAAAAAD7jZ8y.jpg
1mdsb2JhbC9FClZeVEoAGAZZL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMQAAAAAAAAD5rJaH.jpg
1Wdsb2JhbC9HClZeVEoAGAZZL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMwAAAAAAAAD6bWeh.jpg

LakeEarth

DMczaf said:
:lol @ Sonic the Hedgehog

Shadow has a fucking SUV with missles!
Sega's done shitting on your childhood. I think they've picked up the shit, ate it, and then redigested it and shitted re-shit on your childhood. Then picked up the re-shit, ate it, and then threw it up on your childhood.... what the hell did I just write?

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the sonic parts of the sonic trailer actually look pretty good, but it also features ludicrous fmv cutscenes with a realistic-looking eggman, and a gameplay sequence in which shadow drives a warthog :lol

oh sega.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Walking wifey blindly through downloading the TD:U was like pulling teeth. Finally made it through.

Nemesis_

Just finished watching the Dead Rising trailer and I am mildly disappointed. Basically, it looked VERY similiar to the latest trailer they showed off, IIRC TGS 2005?

At least now we know there will be vehicles in Dead Rising. That's about all the new trailers shows, however.

Downloading Rain, then Bullet Witch, then waking up in the morning to download the TDU demo. Unless of course, by the time I wake up, there'll be something better and more interesting online (though I doubt it :p)

drohne

rain is not the new quantic dream game -- it's some artoon crap in which sam fisher fights vampires :lol

0 for two so far! dead rising should deliver, though.

Jonnyram

My downloads were shit fast... are there separate servers in Japan or something?
DDR has me interested. 4 player online versus. I know I'm gonna get smoked as I've hardly played the games, but it still looks like fun.
Rain looked a lot more interesting than I imagined. Sonic also was better than I expected.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
TDU Impressions people! My wallet is counting on you! (Though I'm not sure if it's rooting for or against...).

Captain N

DarienA said:
TDU Impressions people! My wallet is counting on you! (Though I'm not sure if it's rooting for or against...).

Online servers don't seem to be working right now. If you cause an accident you're "supposed " to stop and wait for the police to come and get you. The graphics don't seem to impressive so far. Your car doesn't seem to get damaged even though the cars you smash into fall into pieces.

crunker99

That Rain game as much as i h8 to say it cause i like subject matter like that

look like a bad sci fi splinter cell

the gameplay shots are horrendous

The NCAA07 trailer is crap. The video quality is not good and they spend most of the trailer on slow stadium shots.

It's hard to tell about Rain because they only show 3 seconds of actual gameplay, but the main character looks a lot like Sam Fisher.

crunker99

Captain N said:
Online servers don't seem to be working right now. If you cause an accident you're "supposed " to stop and wait for the police to come and get you. The graphics don't seem to impressive so far. Your car doesn't seem to get damaged even though the cars you smash into fall into pieces.

the graphics are a nightmare and im an xbox360 fan...

the DEMO CRASHED BY XBOX as well as look like BAD xbox1 graphics

im so disappointed :((

DarienA

Captain N said:

A previous article mentioned that your vehicle will not get damage only the "traffic" can be damaged, claimed the car manufacturers forced that on them...(looks at other bigger named racing game on X360 with damage...)

My DL speeds are blazing in LI, NY.

TDU was pretty fun. Not a graphic stunner but the MOOR aspect is cool. Too much other stuff to see though.

Argyle

Someone needs to tell the developers of Test Drive Unlimited that billboards have been banned in Hawaii :p

Edit: They're on to me...I post, accidentally rear end a car, then the cops talk about arresting me, and my 360 locks. Nice!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
GAHHHHH!!!

Stop downloading so that I can finish getting the TD:U demo!!!

I'm at 73% now... jeez...

I need to see Sonic and Dead Rising on my 360 too!!!

Captain N

Test Drive demo is bad....I will not be buying that game and on top of that the demo has a timer of 15 minutes. Thats right a Timer on the demo..what am I at Toys R Us or something? Ugh. The game is ugly, the cars control poorly and I wouldn't call this next gen in any regard.

drohne

stranglehold trailer is pretty impressive -- digital chow yun fat looks eerily real at points. the actual game seems like another max payne clone, though. i wanted a game like this so badly when i first saw hard boiled...i'll have to play it.

Barnolde

Banned
What I wouldn't do for downloading in the background...

EDIT: Wow, Dead Rising <3, looks incredible and more importantly, fun!

PhatSaqs

Banned
Captain N said:
Test Drive demo is bad....I will not be buying that game and on top of that the demo has a timer of 15 minutes. Thats right a Timer on the demo..what am I at Toys R Us or something? Ugh. The game is ugly, the cars control poorly and I wouldn't call this next gen in any regard.
Awesome :lol

DarienA

Captain N said:

:(

C4Lukins

Download speeds are fine here in Austin, TX. I am downloading my fifth trailer, all around 55 megs, and I have only been home for about 20 minutes. I haven't tried downloading the demo yet though.

C4Lukins said:
Download speeds are fine here in Austin, TX. I am downloading my fifth trailer, all around 55 megs, and I have only been home for about 20 minutes. I haven't tried downloading the demo yet though.

Nice! I'm in Austin too, but won't be able to download until after work. Are you on Road Runner?

Test Drive sucks pretty bad. It looks like a high resolution badly textured Xbox game. Dont even get me started on the horrible controls...

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Blim & Others, can you guys tell me what network monitoring software you use to tell what kind of speeds you're getting?

Thanks. :D

Blimblim

The Inside Track
SnakeXs said:
Blim & Others, can you guys tell me what network monitoring software you use to tell what kind of speeds you're getting?

Thanks. :D
My router is also my main Linux workstation :)

C4Lukins

Kung Fu Jedi said:
Nice! I'm in Austin too, but won't be able to download until after work. Are you on Road Runner?

Yeah, I have actually never had any problems downloading at pretty decent speeds over marketplace. The Top Spin 2 demo was the only one that was painfully slow, but that still took just over an hour.

MrSingh

fantastic download speed in Japan, got the testdrive demo and all the trailers in less than 20 minutes.

too bad most of the trailers are utterly crap though.

Rain and Bullet Witch in particular are horrible.

I expected Sonic to be shit, but I'm surprised that it ain't all that bad...

C4Lukins said:
Yeah, I have actually never had any problems downloading at pretty decent speeds over marketplace. The Top Spin 2 demo was the only one that was painfully slow, but that still took just over an hour.

Same here. When I grabbed The Outfi, everyone was complaining about how bad the speeds were, and I went home, and downloaded it and was playing in like 20 minutes. Hope that holds true this week as well. :)

Top Bottom