• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Paradox Interactive team up for gaming showcase on March 6th with new announcements.

reksveks

2 games for me (The League of Lamplighter and Knights of Pen and Paper 3) and 1 that would be for me if I was in my teens so far

Last edited:

tmlDan

Cities 2 I am looking forward to but there was no gameplay and its coming this year? pretty huge L

FUBARx89

Cities Skylines 2 eh? Wonder if they'll incorporate all DLC type stuff they have in 1 or force ya to rebuy it all, as is the greedy Paradox way.

reksveks

Yeah, the city skyline 2 announcement was a bit light but I think we will see it 4/5 time in June.

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Cities Skylines 2 eh? Wonder if they'll incorporate all DLC type stuff they have in 1 or force ya to rebuy it all, as is the greedy Paradox way.
The whole reason they are making 2 is so they can have a whole new slew of DLC to sell. It's their business model.

StereoVsn

I mean you answered your own question, didn't you? It IS the Paradox way. Best wait a year post release and then jump in (maybe 2 years).

I am saying that but will be picking up Stellaris and EU4 DLC (CK3 just hasn't hit me quite same way as CK2, so not that DLC). Might grab the HBS game too, since I really liked Shadowrun and to lesser extent Battletech, but will depend on the writing and story.

Paradox doing Sims game...Now they will compete with EA by the amount of DLCs :messenger_tears_of_joy:
You know what they say, fight Fire with Fire! :)

Last edited:

Chukhopops

That’s surprisingly good and most of it is coming out soon.

I wasn’t sure about the situation with Paradox and GP after they pulled out Victoria but it seems they are firmly seated in the Day 1 GP bullet train.

StereoVsn

That’s surprisingly good and most of it is coming out soon.

I wasn’t sure about the situation with Paradox and GP after they pulled out Victoria but it seems they are firmly seated in the Day 1 GP bullet train.
Yeah, it's pretty good showing overall. Next one up is EU5, come on Paradox, just do it!

xrnzaaas

Cities Skylines 2 news is great, especially with the Sim City series being dead. Hopefully the base game won't feel barebones before the arrival of the first DLC's.

Top Bottom