• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2013 sale [begins Dec 18th]

MrDaravon

It's an Ubisoft game, that's basically guaranteed to happen.

Yup, I've seen disc copies of the 360 version already for about $10.

I need to check out the Mark of the Ninja demo, I keep hearing great things but haven't had the time. Also $5 for Trine 2 is probably worth it; I balked a bit at $15 since I heard it was really short, but for $5 that's probably a buy for me as well.

Rad Agast

Kept getting errors when trying to buy the Lego star wars games. I guess I missed out on those?

Picked up bully earlier and will be picking up fez and rayman origins today.

ShogunX

Yeah, the more I think about it the more i think I'm going to with that game. I think I rather wait for Fez to come PC's instead of potentially having to deal with some obnoxious save data bugs.

Pretty sure the save data bug is for people who had started the game pre patch. New players wont experience the problem.

jbug617

Banned
I think you can get 20 points by filling in a monthly survey if you join Xbox live rewards program

yeah but I don't think they deposit unless you have a 100 points pending. He can try using Bing and signing up for Bing Rewards. They give away 100 MS points for 120 credits I believe.

yeah but I don't think they deposit unless you have a 100 points pending. He can try using Bing and signing up for Bing Rewards. They give away 100 MS points for 120 credits I believe.
Nope I have received 20 points a few times and currently they are letting us cash in without waiting for a monthly payday :)

Wish I could experience Fez again for the first time. Anyone remotely interested in the game needs to jump on it, ridiculous value for $5.

Socreges

Banned
Picked up Mark of the Ninja. Loved the demo.

Not sure if I should pick up Fez (even if it's so cheap - more about backlog guilt). I really liked the music and visuals of the game, but the demo really didn't give me a taste of where the challenge came from. Do the puzzles get pretty complicated and rewarding?

Just played the Trials Evo demo... pretty fun. Might have to get that, too....

amazing price for mark of the ninja. no excuse not to buy it at that price. it honestly is one of the best games of the year.

amazing price for trine 2 as well. makes the inflated wii u price even harder to swallow. ah well.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm here to tell everyone to buy Bully. It's a fantastic game, my favorite from Rockstar (although I haven't fully played Read Dead Redemption, just started it).

pixelpushr

Neo Member
Bought Bully, Mark of the Ninja, Rayman Origins and Lego Batman so far. I'll definitely pick up Dust and one of the Trials games.

Thinking about buying Plants vs Zombies but I already own it own Mac, iPhone and iPad. The iPad version is my favorite of the three. Not sure if it's worth it to buy it on 360 at this point.

Top Bottom