• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2015 Sales (Daily Deals)

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I jumped on MGS:Ground Zeros, really liked my first playthrough. Took an hour and a half, for $6 not bad. Gonna do the other missions and try a full stealth run as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed Murdered, but the 360 price should be the one to jump in on. It's a very short game and lacks replay value outside of a very few collectibles, most of which you'll easily be able to find during your first playthrough.

jesu

I would of got Murdered: Soul Suspect but I got form Game Collection for a tenner a couple of days ago.

e90Mark

Hmm, I'm conflicted on whether or not I should purchase it since Telltale always burns me with these by lowering their prices. I have Ep.1 but I find this confusing.

I really want to play the game because I love GoT, but yeah, I'm waiting for that inevitable complete season discount price.

jond76

Banned
I was gonna buy Murdered but when I went to purchase it, I saw I had $27 in my MS wallet from promotions... Now I don't want to "waste" my free money on Murdered!

I'm so weird, I was gonna spend my own money on the game, but now that i have free money, I'm hesitant. Haha

I was gonna buy Murdered but when I went to purchase it, I saw I had $27 in my MS wallet from promotions... Now I don't want to "waste" my free money on Murdered!

I'm so weird, I was gonna spend my own money on the game, but now that i have free money, I'm hesitant. Haha

Same exact thing happened to me. Sale will be over soon since it's a daily, though.

muzzymate

Really hoping the Jackbox Collection goes on sale some time during this.

I just bought it last night for a family get together this weekend. For that reason alone, I hope you are wrong. But it seems like a lot of content for $25, so I don't mind giving the developers the money. I had no idea, but there are 50 episodes of You Don't Know Jack alone...

EdgeXL

Xbox 360 daily sale 12/20:

Saints Row IV- $11.89 ($34.99)

Metro Last Light- $10.19 ($29.99)

The Xbox One version of Metro: Last Light is $24.99 and I assume that is the Xbone deal but I'm not sure yet.

B4D1E

For once, EU sale for Metro is not 1:1. Here the sale is 26€. Might be tempted to get it, but that backlog tho :)

Seems unlikely, but I really hope Zoo Tycoon shows up in these sales. Seems like a perfect game to have 50% off, would encourage lots more people to check it out and might signal enough interest to push for a more fleshed out sequel.

Seems unlikely, but I really hope Zoo Tycoon shows up in these sales. Seems like a perfect game to have 50% off, would encourage lots more people to check it out and might signal enough interest to push for a more fleshed out sequel.

They seem to be forgotten about it unfortunately. Its a decent game, but the limits kind of kill it really.

Frontier are making Screamride now anyway, I doubt they'll do a sequel

I enjoyed Contrast. The controls/platforming can be a bit janky but I found everything else to be really enjoyable.

Suppose I'll pick up Nutjitsu. For $3.25, why not.

Hmm, thoughts on Nutjitsu?

They seem to be forgotten about it unfortunately. Its a decent game, but the limits kind of kill it really.

Frontier are making Screamride now anyway, I doubt they'll do a sequel

Nothing to stop them doing a sequel after Screamride...

They could even incorporate their destruction tech so you have animals breaking out of their enclosures if you haven't put resources into developing them.

Probably nowt more than a pipe dream, but I'll keep alive for the foreseeable future.

Ushay

I'm praying for a GTA V or Far Cry deal at some point, unlikely I know, but one can still hope. They're the only ones left on my list.

P.S. Can anyone recommend Outlast?

I'm praying for a GTA V or Far Cry deal at some point, unlikely I know, but one can still hope. They're the only ones left on my list.

I play it with friends and it's a blast! The DLC is supposed to be really good, too.
No idea how well it holds up when playing all alone, though.

Disclaimer: I loved Amnesia.

Kolgar

Outlast is nightmare fuel. Tense and frightening survival horror with a neat hook in the night vision of your character's video recorder. I played Outlast and its expansion and enjoyed them immensely. For eight bucks you have to see it for yourself.

Amnesia, Slenderman, and SCP Project (all combat-free horror games) all bored me to death. I liked Outlast though (but didn't finish, got distracted by another game). I liked it enough that I bought it on this sale, despite already owning it on Steam.

Ushay

I play it with friends and it's a blast! The DLC is supposed to be really good, too.
No idea how well it holds up when playing all alone, though.

Disclaimer: I loved Amnesia.

Outlast is nightmare fuel. Tense and frightening survival horror with a neat hook in the night vision of your character's video recorder. I played Outlast and its expansion and enjoyed them immensely. For eight bucks you have to see it for yourself.

Amnesia, Slenderman, and SCP Project (all combat-free horror games) all bored me to death. I liked Outlast though (but didn't finish, got distracted by another game). I liked it enough that I bought it on this sale, despite already owning it on Steam.

Thanks for the replies guys, sounds great. I haven't played a real horror game for a while. It's been all action and adventure these days. Looks like I'll take the dip on this one.

Kordelle

Bought me a key some days ago for 20$ at ebay, its a really cool game.

Also it was 50% off earlier this year, maybe its even coming at 66% off or something, we still have some days to go.

Top Bottom