• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2015 Sales (Daily Deals)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is Murdered: Soul Suspect gone back up to normal price now? I was tempted last night to get it for £10.

Is Murdered: Soul Suspect gone back up to normal price now? I was tempted last night to get it for £10.

If you're still interested in checking out the game, drop me a PM in the new year and I'll lend you my copy.

Haven't touched it in months, game really lacks any kind of replay value and with how short it is, you could probably marathon it in a weekend. Not that you'll have to send it back in a weekend, keep it for as long as you need...

Is there a particular time when deals are posted every day?

Don't the deal usually go live around midnight or thereabouts?

Guiz

I'm wondering it just now but I'm tempted by Evil Within...

Does it worth it for 30$ or should I wait to get it at lower price ?

Bizzquik

What do we think the chances of sunset overdrive being half off?

Half off? I don't think so.

But overall, I'm oddly optimistic about the Xbox One Weekly's that'll be revealed come Monday afternoon. I feel like Monday's Weekly's will be better than this week's titles....that Microsoft is building toward something....

I think we'll see some significant AAA games on sale, though - as usual - not with the discount we'd like. I think we see Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 hit 33% off. Those are Microsoft-published games; seems like a given to me. The timing also feels right for Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition and Ryse: Son of Rome - Legendary Edition (again); will they be half off?

I wonder if we'll see the 2K games on sale (NBA, WWE). We know Activision will have CoD:AW+Destiny up at $90; it'd be nice if we didn't have to get them bundled, though. Maybe they'll do what Ubisoft did with Assassin's Creed: Unity and put 'em at 17% off individually. (But at 17% off...why bother.)

I'm wondering it just now but I'm tempted by Evil Within...

Does it worth it for 30$ or should I wait to get it at lower price ?

I bought it for $30 during the Live BF sale. It seems OK, but I haven't gotten far. The performance isn't as bad as I though it would be, but there's a very Japanese quality to this game (voice acting, animations, and so forth) that are off-putting to me.

Based on my tastes, if you're on the fence, I'd probably wait until next year. That said, I might grab the season pass if it goes on sale and gets a deep enough discount.

Not sure it'll be a 50% discount, but I'd be surprises if it isn't on sale this week.

If it's on sale, it'll be 33% off at max. They probably won't even go that far.
I can't see it going lower than $39.99 and you can purchase it for that price now at amazon. Think it was even lower at $35 at last week. If anyone's on the fence, just buy it, you won't regret it!

zero.

The game is on sale for 40 at most retailers. I think you'd be lucky if it goes under that digitally.

I can't see it going lower than $39.99 and you can purchase it for that price now at amazon. Think it was even lower at $35 at last week. If anyone's on the fence, just buy it, you won't regret it!

I got it for 30(maybe 31?) with GCU :)

Mine01

Oh man the seals hasn't been that good :/ I wish I can snag FH2 with a good discount, hopefully next weekly deals.

I would have bought Trials Fusion for $10. Forcing the season pass for twice the price is kind of a bummer.

Why does the season pass cost as much as the game anyway?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
i already have super DLC (which is awsome) but i have all the DLC downloaded might as well play it all.

I would trust miles on this, i finished the first pack, tried to stomach my way through the second dlc, and stopped. They are the very definition of tedious and formulaic. But I guess they do give access to new weapons / vehicles.

i already have super DLC (which is awsome) but i have all the DLC downloaded might as well play it all.

I would trust miles on this, i finished the first pack, tried to stomach my way through the second dlc, and stopped. They are the very definition of tedious and formulaic. But I guess they do give access to new weapons / vehicles.

Yeah, tedious doesn't begin to cover it. They are just awful and only seem to get worse with each 'episode'.

I'd avoid at all costs, but I can't stop you if you're feeling in the mood to punish yourself...

Neil_J_UK

Sorry if this has been covered - I've not been able to see it on the website, but did the FC4+The Crew bundle ever make it to the UK store? The link from the blog doesn't work for me.

Top Bottom