• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LiVE | July 2014 | Drinkbox Juan - All in One Luchador

Nori Chan

Just noticed somebody playing it on my friends list, went to compare games, press play this game and it took me to the store link and I'm currently downloading it. Can't wait to play :)

As expected, the title is a mouthful..thank goodness for pins.

Is it possible to launch with "Xbox go to..."? I keep trying and it's not working.

I tried "Guacamelee"
I tried "Guacamelee STCE" (how it shows up in the recently used section, pronouncing each letter)
I tried "Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition" (didn't work even when I could say it right)

malfcn

Is it possible to launch with "Xbox go to..."? I keep trying and it's not working.

I tried "Guacamelee"
I tried "Guacamelee STCE" (how it shows up in the recently used section, pronouncing each letter)
I tried "Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition" (didn't work even when I could say it right)

Y'know what, I can only get it to work through the tile and not Kinect. It did recognize the full name when it was on screen for achievements. But not sure what it wants for STCE.

"Xbox go to Guacamelee" goes to Party, then Activity..

"Guacamelee! STCE" works after "Xbox Select"
similar to how "Xbox play disc" never works, unless used after "Xbox select"

malfcn

Went to do my monthly Rewards for Xbox..and offer page:

k1CCFHA.png

Also, still bummed that one month somehow didn't get logged. I've done them every month since the start.

sheaaaa

Does Games with Gold work with the Xbox Live Gold code you get in the Xbox One box? Really want to play Guacamelee with new content but can't justify spending money on the game again.

malfcn

Does Games with Gold work with the Xbox Live Gold code you get in the Xbox One box? Really want to play Guacamelee with new content but can't justify spending money on the game again.

Even if it did work, the game would only be playable while you have gold.

malfcn

Anyone else having achievements give an error?

Something went wrong
Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x87c40011 at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

The error code is not found on the website.
There is a status service that talks abut signing in problems however.

malfcn

Forgot to Include this from yesterday: No new achievements. Via Ubi blog.

Access Granted Pack (Release date: 7/1/2014)
Download The Access Granted Pack now to get 7 Watch Dogs ULC Packs and unlock all the content below:

"The Palace" Single Player Mission
"Signature Shot" - Single Player Mission
"Breakthrough" - Single Player Mission

Investigation Bonus
Vehicle Expert Perk
DedSec Battery Boost
Blume Weapon Perk
Driving Master Perk
ATM Hack Boost

Biometric Rifle
Auto-6 Weapon

Viceroy Outfit
Cyberpunk Outfit
DedSec Outfit
Blume Agent Outfit
Chicago South Club Outfit

And my review..

• Breakthrough mission took me 2:41 to complete. Well, hope the others are longer. It's a convoy mission.
  • The Palace is about 10-15 for the mainline. But it gives another 10 hard drives to locate. It's a hacking mission.
  • Signature Shot is about 10-11 minutes. Of that time 5 is just tailing someone. Then grab and go or shoot it out.

It completely crashed on me when trying to snap it earlier

That's what happened to me too. I was watching Hulu and wanted to check out some achievements, and it all broke.

malfcn

The exact same thing happened to me and I hadn't missed any up to that point either. Was it March for you as well by any chance?

Nope. January never went through for me. I normally do them around the first of the month. So I have no idea what happened there. Hopefully there is never a VIP award or perk for doing them all.

Bsigg12

Anyone else having problems with the store?

Live in general is having issues

Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited
Affected platforms:

Xbox One
Affected services:
Signing into Xbox Live
7/2/2014 6:34:09 PM CST:
Having difficulty signing in to Xbox Live? As you read this message, we’re working hard to correct this issue right away. We appreciate your patience during this process and invite you to check back in half an hour for an update on our progress.

Ah crap, thanks. Anyone know of any deals on a 12-month digital Gold code or anything of the sort?

Still need a code?

malfcn

So how the heck do you start Guacamelee with Kinect eh?

Xbox go to Guacamelee STCE.
Weird, it just worked from inside KI.

Can't get it to work on the dashboard unless I say Xbox Select first.
Welp, today it is working fine for me.

Now I am having some weirdness.
Xbox Go to Killer Instinct is recognized, but isn't doing anything.

Xbox go to Guacamelee STCE.
Weird, it just worked from inside KI.

Can't get it to work on the dashboard unless I say Xbox Select first.
Welp, today it is working fine for me.

Now I am having some weirdness.
Xbox Go to Killer Instinct is recognized, but isn't doing anything.

Mine is still working fine for everything but Guacamelee. I tried it, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct.

"Xbox select" and then reading the green text works, but it has to be on-screen. In the recent apps, it's "Guacamelee STCE", and on pins it's "Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition". You have to say the right one depending on which is visible on-screen.

malfcn

Mine is still working fine for everything but Guacamelee. I tried it, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct.

"Xbox select" and then reading the green text works, but it has to be on-screen. In the recent apps, it's "Guacamelee STCE", and on pins it's "Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition". You have to say the right one depending on which is visible on-screen.

It is unique that the vocal command changes. I don't think any other game changes like STCE does.

is the Freedom Cry DLC for ACIV cross platform between 360 & Xbox One? can't find the Xbox One entry on xbox.com. more importantly, is it even worth it?

is the Freedom Cry DLC for ACIV cross platform between 360 & Xbox One? can't find the Xbox One entry on xbox.com. more importantly, is it even worth it?

I got the season pass for XB360 even though I only have the game for XB1 and it worked fine, not sure about the standalone though.

It was a fun DLC.. probably last you a few hours depending on how meticulous you are. I played it after beating the regular game so I was a little disappointed at how small the 'world' you can sail to is, but overall it was fun. I think I got the season pass on sale for $12 or something so I felt for everything that was fair.

malfcn

Didn't know the season pass was still cross. Looks like they fixed the pricing on the Xbox One season though.

aries_71

When the Internet went down I could not play Max or Guacamelee. It kept saying the disc was dirty.

Probably because you got these games through gold and the system needs to verify if your subscription is still valid?

BTW, wanted to say thanks for these great monthly threads you created.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Can I get the Gold Discounts ($10 Child of Light, etc.) if I only have a 48 hour XBL trial?

EDIT: Looks like that's a no...

It says that you need to be a paid member of XBL, so can I still get the discounts if I buy a 1 month xbl sub? Or do I need to be a year+ subscriber?

malfcn

Can I get the Gold Discounts ($10 Child of Light, etc.) if I only have a 48 hour XBL trial?

It says that you need to be a paid member of XBL, so can I still get the discounts if I buy a 1 month xbl sub? Or do I need to be a year+ subscriber?

One month should be good. Remember :
360 = own it
One = own it while paid

Kssio_Aug

Never played Magic before. Would you have to pay for decks in this game?
Also, Live Gold was suppose to give 2 free games for Xbox One a month, right? If so, what else will be given other then Guacamelee?

malfcn

Some how my Hulu put itself into subtitle mode. How, and how do I remove them?

Solved. Hopefully it was just the fiancee for some reason.

m23

It's on sale for Xbox One?

malfcn

"Go to Guacamelee" now works.

But I am still getting the "Sorry, we can't read this disc. Make sure the disc is clean, then try starting it again. (0x8b100041)" error. And I am online.
Now it looks like it is working.

Top Bottom