• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One April Update Preview Now LIVE - Friend Online Notifications are back(soon)!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I think I'll probably opt in for the voice recognition. I want voice recognition to get to the point where I'm genuinely surprised that I had to repeat myself.

sangreal

I think I'll probably opt in for the voice recognition. I want voice recognition to get to the point where I'm genuinely surprised that I had to repeat myself.

I'd be willing to only w/ more information -- does it constantly collect voice data, or only during "xbox" commands

Bsigg12

I hope most people do for this reason. The more accents and dialects along with just mass amount of data will only help it get better. Bing voice search on windows phone with Cortana is pretty damn good so hopefully it gets closer to matching that.

JaggedSac

I hope most people do for this reason. The more accents and dialects along with just mass amount of data will only help it get better. Bing voice search on windows phone with Cortana is pretty damn good so hopefully it gets closer to matching that.

Every one of the commands for Cortana goes to the cloud. Bone commands are handled locally. Bing search on the Bone uses the same recognition stuff as Cortana and works incredibly well for me. I wish we had the option of sending ALL commands off for cloud processing. Would add a second of delay or so, but I think it would be worth it.

Top Bottom