• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

G0523

The following Xbox 360 games are now backwards compatible on Xbox One:

-0 Day Attack on Earth
-Girl Fight
-Yosumin! Live
-Mutant Storm Reloaded
-Deadfall Adventures (will be free starting November 16)

FWIW, I have never heard of any of these games before.

Flagship

I actually own deadfalls, it seemed great but one of the things that put me off was that the framerate was poor and screen tearing was all over the place on the 360. Considering this is an UE3 game I think (and UE3 games in particular perform pretty well in the backwards compatibility program) I'm hoping this will be a better game to return to and one that i can complete.

NiGHTs is great because I've been collecting sega games over the years and I've never played it outside of a brief xbla trial. The fans really love this game, and eager to play this especially after recently getting all achievements for sega medadrive collection + with how disappointing the sega forever initiative has been.

Alx

I vaguely remember hearing about Girl Fight (and not in a good way). After googling a few videos, it doesn't seem so bad, except that it's a complete DOA rip-off (same fighting animations).

I just looked at Girl Fight on youtube. It looks pretty rough, TBH.
All I really want now from the 360 is Soul Calibur IV & V. I am worried that Yoda, Ezio (and friends) may have killed any chance of this ever happening.

CRZYSPZ

I just looked at Girl Fight on youtube. It looks pretty rough, TBH.
All I really want now from the 360 is Soul Calibur IV & V. I am worried that Yoda, Ezio (and friends) may have killed any chance of this ever happening.

I actually think Disney/Lucasfilm have shown they're very supportive of the program, same with Ubisoft. I just wonder if they're waiting for a digital version of SCIV to be reinstated before releasing it as BC (since they wouldn't be making $$$ off of it otherwise).

It's kinda the same thing that I think is holding back Ninja Gaiden II. Only second-hand sellers would be making money. Koei Tecmo and MS wouldn't' see any money from those sales.

Sizzle55

Really weird on the Australian store ATM on the banner for the Original Xbox games is KOTOR but you can't buy it! and NGB is not there either? Weird

Unity2012

I've never heard of Deadfall Adventures but just checked a video and it looks decent enough.
2378524-0004.jpg

I liked it. I think is a pretty decent game. Indiana Jones meets TR, lots of tombs, puzzles, mummies and enemies.

Oemenia

Banned
Seeing how good NGBlack looks only makes the NG2 pain worse.
Perhaps the new XB1X Era will usher in a definitive version of NG2.
Seriously.

I played Sigma and it just felt off. Besides some of the sloppiness, Sigma looks like an ugly PS3 game but Black looks like an XBOX technical marvel. As a result its much easier to forgive one than the other. I honestly wasn't expecting this much of an improvement given how it looked sharp even on the 360 but I've even noticed the effects popping more because of the increased resolution.

Also, decapitations and rumble.

Calibos

yes i do my bad. Black is the pussy version with difficultly select right.

Ninja Gaiden Black is the more difficult version of the game by far.

It has the difficulty select if you want to play as a Ninja Dog!!!!

Glad to see the BC team is still improving these games...It's one of the best features of the One and I can't wait to get the X to see further improvements!

Lom1lo

I have a problem with my 360 games, suddenly the step 'getting your xbox 360 info' isnt working. It skips it and if I try to download the profile over the 360 guide it says cant connect to xbox live. Suggestions ?

EBE

Bloodrayne 2 is fun in that sleazy Blade/Underworld kinda way.
If you want something dumb, mindless, and gorey it's a steal at $10. Looks really nice, too

rmatheso

My list for the next 13:

1. - Freedom Fighters
2. - Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders/Heroes
3. - Metal Arms
4. - Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
5. - The Matrix: Path of Neo
6. - X-Men Legends 1/2
7. - Star Wars: Republic Commando
8. - Morrowind
9. - Indigo Prophecy
10. - Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
11. - Panzer Dragoon Orta
12. - Def Jam: Fight for N.Y.
13. - Arx Fatalis

MrBenchmark

Ninja Gaiden Black is the more difficult version of the game by far.

It has the difficulty select if you want to play as a Ninja Dog!!!!

Glad to see the BC team is still improving these games...It's one of the best features of the One and I can't wait to get the X to see further improvements!

oh ok all i remembered was that it added an easy mode over the base game been a long time might just buy it digital then since i own the wrong version.

My list for the next 13:

1. - Freedom Fighters
2. - Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders/Heroes
3. - Metal Arms
4. - Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
5. - The Matrix: Path of Neo
6. - X-Men Legends 1/2
7. - Star Wars: Republic Commando
8. - Morrowind
9. - Indigo Prophecy
10. - Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
11. - Panzer Dragoon Orta
12. - Def Jam: Fight for N.Y.
13. - Arx Fatalis

Honestly, as much as I want Orta and Shaolin Monks, Path of Neo would actually be amazing to see if it smoothed it out and made it play more consistently. The game was a mess but it was also a blast.

rmatheso

Honestly, as much as I want Orta and Shaolin Monks, Path of Neo would actually be amazing to see if it smoothed it out and made it play more consistently. The game was a mess but it was also a blast.

I know. They rip off a Jackie Chan scene from Drunken Master 2 in it which I loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dXWHXlJgo

Which is ripped from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85KoecJotw

Also getting controller support to work properly in the PC version is impossible.

ss_lemonade

Would love to see Splinter Cell Double Agent and Silent Hill 2. I know that the Silent Hill 2 port wasn’t the best one, but I believe a higher res version would be better than what we got with the HD collection. Maybe framerate could be improved too.

The following Xbox 360 games are now backwards compatible on Xbox One:

-0 Day Attack on Earth
-Girl Fight
-Yosumin! Live
-Mutant Storm Reloaded
-Deadfall Adventures (will be free starting November 16)

FWIW, I have never heard of any of these games before.

I've only heard of the last one and I don't even know what it is

Top Bottom