• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One February update is rolling out

Klocker

Still getting UI problems since the update. Needing to do hard reboot and unplug several times a week

either black screen or Kinect doesn't want to respond especially to answering YES on turn off command

hopefully a patch is forthcoming

Ape

Banned
Was the "play to" option there before this update? I swear that I looked for it before and I couldn't find it but today it was there. I really missed it from the 360. Now that I can stream my videos to my XB1 I am pretty happy, sorry if that was there since day 1.

jond76

Banned
Was the "play to" option there before this update? I swear that I looked for it before and I couldn't find it but today it was there. I really missed it from the 360. Now that I can stream my videos to my XB1 I am pretty happy, sorry if that was there since day 1.

Day one my friend. From a computer to Xbox. I don't think you can search videos from your computer on the Xbox. Unless that's what you're talking about, then yes, that's new.

DD-11

Never mind, for some reason my TV's input was changed. It's almost impossible that I did this with my harmony remote. Strange.

Ape

Banned
Day one my friend. From a computer to Xbox. I don't think you can search videos from your computer on the Xbox. Unless that's what you're talking about, then yes, that's new.

No idea why my comp didn't find my Xbox when I first tried it then. It had me using my 360 all this time. :/

Then the update happened and I thought to try it again and it worked. Didn't know about searching video files from the computer, thanks for that.

Hey guys ever since the latest update my Xbox One has been acting weird. I will go to launch Lego Marvel and my screen would go blank. I can still hear everything and I can hear the Xbox go through the menus, Kinect still works (sometimes but that's a whole other issue) but my screen goes blank. The first time it happened I was pissed off thinking my console is dead or my tv's HDMI input was broken, until I figured out the only way to get the screen to show up is to do a hard reboot (took a while but man was that scary lol). It's only happened 4 times since the update but it's annoying.

Is this a common issue or am I in the minority?

Hey guys ever since the latest update my Xbox One has been acting weird. I will go to launch Lego Marvel and my screen would go blank. I can still hear everything and I can hear the Xbox go through the menus, Kinect still works (sometimes but that's a whole other issue) but my screen goes blank. The only way to get the screen to show up is to do a hard reboot. It's only happened 4 times since the update but it's annoying.

Oh it's pretty common. It happened to me while playing Forza and exiting out to the home screen. I hope it's fixed in the next update.

m23

Hey guys ever since the latest update my Xbox One has been acting weird. I will go to launch Lego Marvel and my screen would go blank. I can still hear everything and I can hear the Xbox go through the menus, Kinect still works (sometimes but that's a whole other issue) but my screen goes blank. The first time it happened I was pissed off thinking my console is dead or my tv's HDMI input was broken, until I figured out the only way to get the screen to show up is to do a hard reboot (took a while but man was that scary lol). It's only happened 4 times since the update but it's annoying.

Yeah pretty common issue.

Well that sucks. How could something like that get passed the QA? I hope they aren't pushing updates just for the sake of getting them out there.

Bsigg12

Preview forums are up for those in. 50hz TV update is in. That's all I see right now. The update will begin rolling out tonight.

XboxStaff
Posted 02-20-2014 7:21 PM
Customers that have cable, satellite, or TV set top boxes which output 50Hz can now configure Live TV for optimal performance. In order to configure this setting, follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings

2. Select TV & OneGuide

3. Select Troubleshooting

4. Select Video

5. Select Enable 50Hz to enable this setting.

Please try out this new configuration setting and give us your feedback on your experience.

Top Bottom