• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One & PS4 size comparison photos

TomoK

Banned
At least the Xbox One will be quiet... I hope, or else the ridiculously larger size is a waste.

It's only like 2cm larger than the 360, right?

Omni

At least the Xbox One will be quiet... I hope, or else the ridiculously larger size is a waste.

It's only like 2cm larger than the 360, right?
Something like that. It's a bit deeper and slighter wider... But ultimately you're not going to notice anyway.

Cynn

I like how certain members of the media have been all "the XB1 really isn't as big as you think it is".

These are the same people who claim to see no difference between 720p and 1080p as well. Vision is obviously a problem all around.

vcr%20cm82.jpg

FroJay

Banned
Wow. I didn't realize there was that big of a difference. I assume the "Bone" would still fit in my entertainment center space? Not really sure.

frayne182

Banned
Wow. I didn't realize there was that big of a difference. I assume the "Bone" would still fit in my entertainment center space? Not really sure.

Its not massive. Its only slightly bigger like 2cm bigger then the 360. If that fit then the X1 will fit as well.

Sean

Banned
I've seen the Xbox One and PS4 in person and I think the easiest way to compare them is like this:

Xbox One is about the size of an original 360 and PS4 is roughly around the size of a Slim 360. I haven't actually measured them or anything but I think this will end up being fairly accurate.

MCD

I think the reason it's HUGE is because the same guy who designed the original Xbox is behind it.

Same engineer, same design. 360 design was outsourced to some company.

Majanew

Banned
They couldn't compare it to an Xbox One without the stickers on it?

Xbox One being bigger than PS4 isn't my issue. Not being able to place Xbox One vertically is. Lame.

bud

xbone genuinely looks worse than the original xbox.

what is the name of this "designer"
what was his "inspiration"

Seriously I wouldnt have room for the xbone on my unit, also I think Im pretty much the only one who likes the look of the xbox to the ps4 and I have a ps4 preordered.

Keyouta

Size disparity is pretty big, but I'm not really fussed with the size of either console. They sit under/beside the tv and don't move anyway. The Xbox One is pretty much the same size as the PS3 so I'm not worried.

The PS4 is nice and compact, that's cool. Good thing the XBO has an HDMI in because I only have 3 HDMI inputs on the tv.

Top Bottom