• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX One X |OT| X Gon' give it to ya

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
First of all, I game on a 1080p OLED TV. After a week with my XBOX1X, I am very pleased with the significant upgrade in performance for just about every game I own. The difference between games on my launch XB1 versus the X has breathed life into them and in many cases, improved my enjoyment and performance online. PUBG, Battlefront 2, Monster Hunter, and Battlefield 1 all look, run, and play significantly better. In addition, many games from Xbox to X360 to non-enhanced X1 games all look and run cleaner and feel tighter. I am not sure if anyone has taken on the task of testing the difference between games on old versus the new, but it definitely feels like an upgrade to me. Some games like Horizon 3 already looked incredible before and on a 1080p tv, it maybe runs smoother than before but looks pretty much like it’s incredible self. While I recognize $500 is a lot for an upgrade, I personally have no complaints and I am very pleased with the system.

Apparently the X is getting 1440p support soon: Link

That's great news for those who game on 1440p monitors. Games downsampled from 4k on a 1440p screen should look really great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom