• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XCOM 2 (PC/Mac/Linux, Firaxis, November 2015) announced [Up: New info/screens in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Anyone have experience pre-ordering from CDkeys? Do they usually send out the keys around the same time as other sites?

ISee

It was 50gb, then 45gb, then 27gb, now 23gb, by launch it will be a floppy disk.

xcom2download85u5f.jpg

Actually it's 24.7gb.

Nete

Fuck Steam preloads, I won't do one again. I still have nightmares with the hour+ it took to decrypt Arkham Knight back in the day... while I downloaded it in 15 minutes.

I pity those of you with slow connections :(

Er so keys arent working?

GMG keys seems to be working for me. I received two, tho (Digital Deluxe), and had to add the second key first.

kjOkOE3.png

Anno

If anyone doesn't mind (or is seeking) mechanics spoilers the video ChristopherOdd put up showing some high levels enemies/abilities/items looks great. Cmon Friday ;_;

He also mentioned the build he got doesn't even have the anti-Beagle code in it. So maybe they're playing a decently old build? I'm holding out some hope that some of the cinematic hangs have been ironed out.

Sblargh

Banned
Wait, I received two keys instantly from Nuuvem? I can't redeem them on Steam due to region locking restrictions however...support have been silent on a refund.

People outside Brazil are receiving keys they can't use and people on Brazil are not. Nuuvem failed the panic roll.

Pretty excited to try this out when it releases. Other than the first trailer they released to announce the game, I've avoided anything else regarding the game so i can experience it fresh. Can't wait!

void666

Banned
I pre ordered the game on nuuvem last monday. Received keys soon after.

Friday is carnaval. Don't have to work. Yay
Can't wait to have my ass kicked. I suck at strategy games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom