• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X "Direct" on Feb. 6 [info in OP]

Peltz

I'm going to rely on GAF to watch this and post delicious GIFs while I'm at work.

GIF makers, please bring your A-game today.

Actually, I guess 22 referred to 22:00 JST. THat said, it's transitioned from countdown to live (though nothing has started yet) and says 22:00-22:24, so 24 minutes (which is still pretty similar LOL)

Owensboro

I speak nor read any Japanese, yet I'm on board for this nonsense. I hope someone is going to translate this for us poor, sheltered country hicks!

PetrCobra

I'll have to probably go to a lunch while this streams. When I'm back I hope this thread is flooded with news.

:-(

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I'm still at work, but pretty much done with everything this week, so i can watch this. 24 minutes just about Xenoblade Chronicles X sounds damn good to me.

A 24-min video is very long for introducing the world and exploration... AND I believe more of these Xenoblade X 'direct' will come in the future. Nintendo is surely pushing this game.

dc89

Today is my birthday and I am out and about so I can't watch. But I will check this thread.
Heres hoping to a great Direct.
/bow

Diffense

My body is ready.

Do you guys recommend youtube or niconico?
Plan to go with youtube just out of habit but is streaming quallity usually better with one or the other?

The game is out in April in Japan, and months later everywhere else. I'm sure they'll do something similar in NA and EU when it's closer to release in the west

True. But in 2015 you have a worldwide audience if you want it or not. It´s not like the 90s where you can hold small events as a major publisher with no one international noticing it.
People will stream this international and they will rely on translation by some 3rd parties. That´s not how you introduce and market a product for an international market in 2015.
It´s not that hard either. Just slap some subtitles and an additional english title on it.

Top Bottom