• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X English Direct April 24th

Pyrokai

Guys....this video just hyped me to hell.

Is this the first English narrated video? I hope they have a steady stream of these. Holy fuck.

Overside

Banned
Guys....this video just hyped me to hell.

Is this the first English narrated video? I hope they have a steady stream of these. Holy fuck.

No theres several hours of the treehouse playing the game from e3, but those videos have been made redundant with this new one.

valkyre

This game has me hyped and excited after watching a few vids. Only thing I want to ask is how much of a part is mech / Doll battle in its core gameplay? I am asking only because i've seen quite a lot of streams and it seems like mech gameplay is only partial. Most vids I see has character battles and only a select few include mechs.

Very impressive game nonetheless!

aravuus

This game has me hyped and excited after watching a few vids. Only thing I want to ask is how much of a part is mech / Doll battle in its core gameplay? I am asking only because i've seen quite a lot of streams and it seems like mech gameplay is only partial. Most vids I see has character battles and only a select few include mechs.

Very impressive game nonetheless!

There's an import OT here, you're probably more likely to get answers there

Top Bottom