• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 0. 1/24/17 Less than a month to go. Let's make a difference.

Will this have Japanese voice acting as an option?

It ONLY has Japanese Voice Acting.

Yakuza 1's Western version was the only version that had an English dub and it so soo good bad that they didn't even bother with any other game in the series. Which is a good call cause the Japanese VA is fucking amazing, Kiryu and Majima especially.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Sega just started a twitter account for Yakuza a few days ago @segayakuza. Seems like they're really trying this time out.

Guys that thanked me for the avatars, you are very welcome <3
I promised myself I wouldn't buy this until I've finished Last Guardian and Dark Souls III, but I'm now noticing low stock in a lot of places in the UK.

Is this title likely to be out of stock in six weeks time or will I be able to pick it up physically once discounted?

I've watched the Nugget scene twice on YouTube and I'm itching to play it.
If you have the money, just get it now.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I promised myself I wouldn't buy this until I've finished Last Guardian and Dark Souls III, but I'm now noticing low stock in a lot of places in the UK.

Is this title likely to be out of stock in six weeks time or will I be able to pick it up physically once discounted?

I've watched the Nugget scene twice on YouTube and I'm itching to play it.

Why risk it? Especially since there's a 'day one' edition for the first run of the game. If you know you're gonna play the game and would prefer a physical copy, the ten bucks you'd save waiting probably isn't worth risking not being able to get a copy.

bender

What time is it?
9YxYha7.png

There you go!

pnE3YHaFb.png

Edit: Oh, just saw arbok26 posts.

Thank you, both!

Been dispatched. So should have it by the time I get home 2mw. cant wait for some melodramatic j drama. Need to wear a suit when I play this game.

Kyonashi

Why risk it? Especially since there's a 'day one' edition for the first run of the game. If you know you're gonna play the game and would prefer a physical copy, the ten bucks you'd save waiting probably isn't worth risking not being able to get a copy.

There's no Day One edition in the UK that I can see.

I'm trying to break the habit of buying games because of hype before I finish the games I'm currently playing.

Menitta

I've had multiple people on the discord I mod be like "convince me to get Yakuza 0" and I just show them the Nugget scene. 2 for 2 have been like "Ok yeah I'm convinced."

And if they don't I ban them :p

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
There's no Day One edition in the UK that I can see.

I'm trying to break the habit of buying games because of hype before I finish the games I'm currently playing.

Well being in the UK I can tell you my Simplygames copy was bogstandard. No Business edition or Day One edition.

Game is legit. About 10 hours in, only still on Chapter 2. Some of the substories are a bit out there. Also, suplexing people onto railings will never get old.

meanspartan

So I've never played a Yakuza game, but I fucking LOVED Sleeping Dogs.

Is it similar to that? Should I jump in based on that alone, or is it a way different type of game?

Top Bottom