• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

luulubuu

bYRXQL3.jpg

Imagine for a second that you are trapped inside the last game you played, using only ingame elements, you need to tell the outside to rescue you by turning off the game.

Let's take an example; you are trapped in your Minecraft server and you can't speak or chat, you can locate blocks to form a message, do you think the other's in the server could believe you?

Or imagine in a SP game, you need to use the ingame mechanics to tell the person outside to turn off the game, would they think is an easter egg or would them proceed?

Let's take that creativity out and let's see how you could escape the game.

LordKano

I run to the right and hope for my buddy Tails to take the hit for me. Then I mess with the rings to write a message.

Menitta

Ace Attorney. Fuck, how do I get outta this?

Unless...I'm a witness with a testimony. Then it's easy AF.

Edit: Though I'd stay for a bit. I'd love to party with Klavier.

I'd be in splatoon 2 and I'll write my message in the ink but I could just chill in the plaza, I'm in no hurry to leave

Or I could use the in game posting to ask someone to let me free

PSqueak

Banned
Im trapped on Crash bandicoot the N sane trilogy.

Given that Coco can be seen accessing reddit from her laptop i can assume her devices are connected to the net and can contact the real world so i snatch either her laptop or cellphone to contact IRL friends.

spad3

Pokemon Sun

Easy. Name all the monsters into a message for the outside world.

BUT at the same time, do I really want to leave Alola? Reaaaaally?

No Man's Sky.

I would write using the terrain deformation tool. But it's such a good looking game I wouldn't bother and just fly around for years. I don't need to eat, sleep or poop, so it's a plus really.

Just played Madden '18..... As a fan I'd probably run onto the field naked with a sign saying "I'M STUCK IN THIS GAME PLEASE HELP ME," And I'd likely be tackled, arrested, and stuck in the videogame Madden prison for life.

Path of Exile.

I'd arrange my items in my stash as letters to make a message. Or I'd just name the tabs LET ME OUT / TURN IT OFF.

SledGod

Rianbow Six Siege. Every map has an outside area that's usually filled with some cars and blocked of gates or something, so I'd probably just hang out by those. The operators have to go home at some point, right?

No Man's Sky.

I would write using the terrain deformation tool. But it's such a good looking game I wouldn't bother and just fly around for years. I don't need to eat, sleep or poop, so it's a plus really.

You can also set up communications nodes to leave messages, so getting word out wouldn't be a problem. No one ever finding it, that's your problem. Meanwhile, you have an infinite universe to explore with an honest-to-God spaceship? I wouldn't leave either.

Vashu

So, yeah.. Closed off Manhattan, virus, lots of guns and escaped convicts, people with flamethrowers, lots and lots of guns. But we have facemasks now! WoohoO! :D

I guess I gotta go find the cure if I want to get out. :D

Oh god no, I'm stuck in Sonic Mania. The bosses are going to kill me to death.

Nah, I'm only joking. I'm going to starve to death at the bottom of a vertical ramp.

Plum

Night in the Woods.

I'd probably just go up to Mae, ask for help then start saying some random personal info about myself. Seems like the easiest way out. NPCs can start conversations by themselves and so can Mae so I'm assuming it'll work.

Fallout 4 hmm...

Just take over the radio station and tell someone to turn off the game or the PS4 will fry itself.

Then crack open my stash of Nuka Colas and relax.

Vlaphor

Damn, trapped on Zack Island, how do I get out of here.

5b245417d1b8095c15972d6b896c365a.gif

...hmm, guess there's no way out. Gotta accept my fate.

Top Bottom