• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You won't believe what happened to this undocumented Trump supporter

RM8

America creates deranged Trump supporters and then sends them to Mexico. Ameria is not sending their best!

Korey

I can only speak myself as a Christian but it doesn't bother me one bit if somebody else doesn't believe in my religion or any religion at all. I also don't think it's cool to call us all stupid, mentally ill and whatever clever insult atheistGAF comes up with.

Live and let live. Going around mocking us for our "belief in fairy tales" isn't doing that.
What's your opinion of Scientologists?

Because that's how everyone else sees you.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I wonder how many people who are deported desperately shout about how they voted for Trump as a last ditch effort.

bye-b.gif
Nothing further needs to be said.

Astral Dog

There is something ironic About Trump deporting his most ardent latin supporters who don't know any better than voting for him, maybe they should realize its not convenient for them and check before sending a latin 'Republican' away? 😕 but obv. They won't

mid83

What's your opinion of Scientologists?

Because that's how everyone else sees you.

I always find it humerous that for a forum community that largely believes in equality and being accepting of all groups, many of you have no issue with hurling insult after insult at people who have religious beliefs.

Plus, I don't really care what you or others think about my religious beliefs, but I don't think it should be acceptable to call the 4 + billion people on earth who practice some form of religion stupid and/or crazy. Hurling insults at atheists would not accepted here (rightfully so) so I'm not sure why it doesn't go both ways.

mid83

And, relevant to this conversation, the Catholic Church is the largest and most powerful pro-immigrant organization in the country. While I'm not personally religious, as far as immigration is concerned, the church does a hell of a lot more for immigrants rights than the edge-lords on NeoGAF snickering abou somebody's culture and beliefs.

I tend to think most people here think all Christians are of the born again evangelical stereotype. In reality, they don't even make up 1/3 of Christians in the US.

Korey

I always find it humerous that for a forum community that largely believes in equality and being accepting of all groups, many of you have no issue with hurling insult after insult at people who have religious beliefs.

Plus, I don't really care what you or others think about my religious beliefs, but I don't think it should be acceptable to call the 4 + billion people on earth who practice some form of religion stupid and/or crazy. Hurling insults at atheists would not accepted here (rightfully so) so I'm not sure why it doesn't go both ways.

It's not an insult, it's a point.

Rather than get defensive, think about it. You probably find Scientologists to be crazy, "obviously fake", etc. All of those things can be said about your religion, or any other religion.

And people make fun of Scientologists all the time. So why would that be acceptable but not when it comes to your religion? Think about it.

Anyways, that's beyond the subject of this thread.

caliph95

I don't know what he expected, a big campaign point of Trump was the removal of illegal immigrants which he is one and he's surprised that trump is doing what he said he was doing?????

I tend to think most people here think all Christians are of the born again evangelical stereotype. In reality, they don't even make up 1/3 of Christians in the US.

Most Christians only go to church on major holidays and pray at home but here on GAF every Christian evangelizes on a bus/train 3x a week.

Top Bottom