• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You won't believe what happened to this undocumented Trump supporter

Tagyhag

The really crazy part is that he's still drinking the Kool-Aid. Maybe once he's deported he might have an epiphany, but seeing how dumb he is, I doubt it.

Reminder that Trump supporters would literally rather die than vote against Trump.

It's called brainwashing.

Fercho

Hahaha i showed my girlfriend the note and both are laughing our assess off.

This is not the first time i see a latino (or any other group targeted by Trump and Trump's bigots) supporting him. It's like they think that supporting them will give them a place in their table, that they are going to fit in among the "gueros".

Delusional fuckers.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
“Trump said, ‘Let’s keep all the good people here and all the bad people out,’” Ramirez said.

“That’s great, but I’m here,” Ramirez said of his detention. “I’m not saying I’m the best person in the world, but I’ve tried to live a good life.”

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but maybe, just maybe, ALL undocumented immigrants are "bad people" according to your shitty president?

Hopefully this dude never sees his family again.

Lo-Volt

I happen to think that American immigration and naturalization policy is really harsh for people who try to 'do it the right way' (it's basically one-strike-you're-out for much of your life, which is just moralistic bullshit) and I don't agree with this man's deportation, but I'm also shocked that a man here illegally would advocate for Trump.

He was brought here as a child, but as a young adult, Ramirez was already running into difficulty when he tried to enlist and was rebuffed because of his status. So, no surprise here: he should have already understood the risks that came with the fact that his continued presence here is in violation of the law. How could you advocate for a stricter interpretation of the law and then dismiss the possibility you'd be falling into the buzzsaw yourself?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I still find it hilarious that this subset of conservatives who are super distrustful of authority, government, corporations etc elected Donald Trump of all people. You have to be particularly stupid to believe anything he says or even think he's trustworthy.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
This is literally this :
giphy.webp

jett

D-Member
Are there any Republicans that aren't fanatical in nature? This one is actually getting deported due to Trump's policies and yet he still supports Trump. This is why these people are beyond hope.

norm9

Are there any Republicans that aren't fanatical in nature? This one is actually getting deported due to Trump's policies and yet he still supports Trump. This is why these people are beyond hope.

*marcelluswallacepride.gif*

HAHA LOOK HOW FUNNY IT IS SAYING RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILL!

I'm sure you can all enlighten us into becoming more intelligent like yourselves.

Step 1 is probably to stop believing in magic / fairy tales.

Or keep believing it but probably stop getting upset when other adults don't.

Eusis

Oh come on, this guy doesn't have a mental disorder, he's just religious.
So you can probably try to argue with him sensibly about how, even if he won't budge on social issues (which makes me cold to him anyway knowing his probable stances) you can at least argue about why their fiscal policies aren't a good idea.

I wouldn't have the stomach to argue it though. I'd really rather just avoid people like that at this point.

Asbel

I still find it hilarious that this subset of conservatives who are super distrustful of authority, government, corporations etc elected Donald Trump of all people. You have to be particularly stupid to believe anything he says or even think he's trustworthy.

Libertarians too.

mid83

Step 1 is probably to stop believing in magic / fairy tales.

Or keep believing it but probably stop getting upset when other adults don't.

I can only speak myself as a Christian but it doesn't bother me one bit if somebody else doesn't believe in my religion or any religion at all. I also don't think it's cool to call us all stupid, mentally ill and whatever clever insult atheistGAF comes up with.

Live and let live. Going around mocking us for our "belief in fairy tales" isn't doing that.

It's like the trials of Job, except if Job was a dumbass who caused all his own suffering while God did everything he could to protect him from his own incompetence.

I look forward to his gospel.

I can only speak myself as a Christian but it doesn't bother me one bit if somebody else doesn't believe in my religion or any religion at all. I also don't think it's cool to call us all stupid, mentally ill and whatever clever insult atheistGAF comes up with.

Live and let live. Going around mocking us for our "belief in fairy tales" isn't doing that.

And, relevant to this conversation, the Catholic Church is the largest and most powerful pro-immigrant organization in the country. While I'm not personally religious, as far as immigration is concerned, the church does a hell of a lot more for immigrants rights than the edge-lords on NeoGAF snickering abou somebody's culture and beliefs.

Yep. There was a similar story a month, or two ago.

What people need to learn is that is many people, as illogical as it sounds, whether on this issue, or any other issue very much are guilty of voting against their own best interest. Books have even been written on this very phenomenon.

Top Bottom