• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You won't believe what happened to this undocumented Trump supporter

rpmurphy

Has he not been reading the news? Where were his prayers when the feds came after kids and families? It was just a matter of time before they came for him too.

Tagyhag

Ramirez believes that going to immigration detention is part of God’s plan for him. He prayed for a way to sort out his immigration status not long before he was arrested by Border Patrol.

Oh don't worry, it'll get sorted out, by you not being able to come back to this country for 10 years.

MAGA!

SaviourMK2

I honestly dont know what to say. I hope it works out for him, but if the government believes he's a bad hombre... I guess he's a bad hombre?

Does he want sympathy? I really don't have any left, I gave it to people who where wise to Trump's lies and voted for Sanders/ Clinton and are paying the price for it by being sentenced to die by their Republican overlords.

Maybe god is punishing him for his poor decisions?

UberTag

The fact 54% of white women voted for this guy, grab em by the pussy Donald Trump rather than the first Female President says it all how misguided they are. Republicans control the house, senate, presidency and with Gorsuch likely have a conservative edge on the Supreme Court again. His voters should ask why nothing they wanted is being done. And it isn't because of Democrats.
This is just God's plan for them. They'll blame the Democrats again when they're in power. Until then, this is God's plan.
So says the cult branded by the party that refuses to take accountability for anything. Apparently that shit is un-American and will not make America great again.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
"Well he's literally ripping my family apart and his opposition is fighting tooth and nail to stop him but all my vocal and monetary support will continue to go to him for reasons I can't articulate."

That's beyond delusional. And before anyone comes in with "This is why the Dems lost", "Maybe have some sympathy", etc. I have other people I can spend my sympathy on rather than someone in a burn ward who decides to light themselves on fire again. Dude was willing to throw other people under the bus and thought he was safe. That's not noble or sympathetic at all. He's just as much of an ass as the other bigots who salivated at how Trump talked about the "Mexican rapists"

A burn ward patient who compulsively self-harms by immolation doesn't elicit any sympathy to you? That's a pretty sad concept from where I stand, and sympathy can easily coexist with a frank discussion of the burden society must bear by constantly treating those self-inflicted burns and how it diverts medical resources away from the other burn patients.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez believes that going to immigration detention is part of God's plan for him.

One would imagine that religious people would believe that this kind of thing would be a teaching from God that he was wrong, that Trump doesn't care about him, and that he should change his ways. But nooo, he doubles down on his support to a bigot. Unbelievable. These people don't get irony.

People just hear what they want to hear and ignore what's actually being said.

Poor kids though. They don't get to choose to have such a shitty dad. Stupid asshole supports the candidate that promises to tear his family apart and all he can do is sit in detention and assume God will sort everything out because he's one of the good ones. MAGA!

Selddon

Banned
500x1000px-LL-e7fe614d_ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

"God's Plan."

The mental gymnastics these people will go through to justify their poor decisions will never cease to amaze me...

This guy knows he probably won't be able to see his family in the states anymore right? Pendejo through and through. But yes, keep on encouraging you daughter to vote for the party that put you in this position.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
A burn ward patient who compulsively self-harms by immolation doesn't elicit any sympathy to you? That's a pretty sad concept from where I stand, and sympathy can easily coexist with a frank discussion of the burden society must bear by constantly treating those self-inflicted burns and how it diverts medical resources away from the other burn patients.

Oh come on, this guy doesn't have a mental disorder, he's just religious.

This guy knows he probably won't be able to see his family in the states anymore right? Pendejo through and through. But yes, keep on encouraging you daughter to vote for the party that put you in this position.

God wanted him kept away from his family though. Seeing what his beliefs are, I think for this one time he might be right.

“I’m not saying I’m the best person in the world, but I’ve tried to live a good life.”

understands this about himself, but apparently not about any other human being, who are all divided into 'good' and 'bad'

BriGuy

Thing is, when Trump said he was going to focus on "criminals," that included every illegal immigrant by default. The simple act of existing here without documentation is all the criminal activity he needs to paint a huge target on your back. You aren't "one of the good ones" because in Trump's and the GOP's eyes, there's no such thing.

DarkKyo

The less Trump supporters in the country, the better. I don't normally say this about people getting deported obviously, but good riddance :p

rjinaz

God wants you out of the country. That's his plan! God wants you homeless and starving or sick or dying. That's his plan!

I'm not sure what scares me more, that way of thinking or him still being a Trump supporter

The Hobo

Thing is, when Trump said he was going to focus on "criminals," that included every illegal immigrant by default. The simple act of existing here without documentation is all the criminal activity he needs to paint a huge target on your back. You aren't "one of the good ones" because in Trump's and the GOP's eyes, there's no such thing.

Yep. People need to stop assuming Trump is following their definition of bad immigrants. He's not.

Anion

Honestly, get fucked man. You voted for a man who has incited and supports racial and religious tension that is drawing people to murder muslims and many other groups. You deserve to be deported. Fewer people like you the better.

norm9

”To think that undeserving people are coming here makes me sad," Ramirez said.

Not sure how he's going to feel about a "wall" when he's on the other side, but I'll guess he'll say the wall probably won't be meant for him, but for the people standing next to and behind him.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
enjoy your exile you stupid fuck.

I really hate people that actively act against their own self interest to such a ludicrous degree. Those fuckers are literally why the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD has to deal with this orange joke.

Rmagnus

Banned
One is a medical condition with thousands of scientific research done on it. Of course, like many Trump voters, you care more about your "feeling" than science.

? I am a Trump voter? Real cute boo. Believing that an invisible being that listens to you and hearing voices sounds like a mental illness to me.

Ponn

Banned
I empathize with what happened to him and what Trump is doing to immigrants On the other hand it's probably a good idea to wait till you actually become a citizen before switching to "fuck you I got mine" mode. He has the conservative Christian values down pat though, he would fit in real well here in Florida with the other Mexican hating Latinos.

Dali

Bwahahaha. I couldn't help but read that with a stupid smirk on my face. It's like watching YouTube videos of people knocking themselves out when the recoil from firing a desert eagle causes them to smack themselves in the face with the gun.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
lol
See ya, moron.
Maybe next time don't just hear what you want to hear. Maybe try thinking of the consequences to yourself and others, too.

Top Bottom