• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You won't believe what happened to this undocumented Trump supporter

I can believe it. There was already two other news stories like this and a bunch others about people surprised they'd be losing their health insurance. Some people just lack the mental capacity or hate others so much they'll fuck themselves as well.

louiedog

One less guy who is active in his community encouraging people to work and vote for the GOP? I think I figured out God's plan that he believes this is part of.

There should be a study about how the Republican Party is able to manipulate people with one 3 letter word GOD. What is their secret?

A burn ward patient who compulsively self-harms by immolation doesn't elicit any sympathy to you? That's a pretty sad concept from where I stand, and sympathy can easily coexist with a frank discussion of the burden society must bear by constantly treating those self-inflicted burns and how it diverts medical resources away from the other burn patients.

You're right. The comparison was insufficient. Rather person believes themselves invincible and wants everyone else to die in his fire. Sorry but that stretches beyond my personal tolerance.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
? I am a Trump voter? Real cute boo. Believing that an invisible being that listens to you and hearing voices sounds like a mental illness to me.

There we go again, we have scientific definition of mental illness, of course you wouldn't believe in medical science. You only believe what you want to believe.

It is useless to argue with you since you will just use alternate facts.

Rmagnus

Banned
There we go again, we have scientific definition of mental illness, of course you wouldn't believe in medical science. You only believe what you want to believe.

It is useless to argue with you since you will just use alternate facts.

Don't we me, it's all you implying i am a Trump voter for some unknown reasons and not once you brought up any facts and just went off for no reason. Hell is English even your first language cos I don't think you quite understand what I am saying.

Buckle

Just goes to show you have easily manipulated/ignorant people still are in this day and age by even the stupidest politicians.

"He said he would only get rid of the bad ones. I trust him completely, his track record and morals/ethics check out."

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm one of the good OoooooOoooonnnnnnnneessss....

*voice carries in the halls of the detention center*

And oh my God at invoking God in this. Naw, bruh, a senile racist sent your ass out stop hiding behind your faith. If you were really a godly man you wouldn't have accepted such an immoral beast as your leader.

Buckle

And oh my God at invoking God in this. Naw, bruh, a senile racist sent your ass out stop hiding behind your faith. If you really a godly man you wouldn't have accepted such an immoral beast as your leader.
I can't help but wonder how Jesus would feel about grabbing women by the pussy.

Is he cool with locker room talk and moving on women like a deranged old pervert?

god be like
A356jiI.gif

televator

And oh my God at invoking God in this. Naw, bruh, a senile racist sent your ass out stop hiding behind your faith. If you were really a godly man you wouldn't have accepted such an immoral beast as your leader.

If we were back in the days before Cali and Texas were annexed would he still insist he was "one of the good ones" as someone put a noose around his neck? I-I think he might...

Ponn

Banned
I can't help but wonder how Jesus would feel about grabbing women by the pussy.

Is he cool with locker room talk and moving on women like a deranged old pervert?

Sexual Assault
Taking healthcare from the poor to give money to the rich
Blatant Greed
Mocking the handicapped
Racism
Bigotry
Sexism
Adultery
Pimping out his daughter on Howard stern
Repeated lies and dishonesty
Constant attacks on the poor and meek
Bullying
Demanding worship as a false idol
Thievery and swindling of people

These are all values the Evangelicals and Christians that voted for him have said they are ok with and support.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Oceanside is a beautiful little town but an extremely conservative military town too, so basically none of this surprises me.

Rmagnus

Banned
Sexual Assault
Taking healthcare from the poor to give money to the rich
Blatant Greed
Mocking the handicapped
Racism
Bigotry
Sexism
Adultery
Pimping out his daughter on Howard stern
Repeated lies and dishonesty
Constant attacks on the poor and meek
Bullying
Demanding worship as a false idol
Thievery and swindling of people

These are all values the Evangelicals and Christians that voted for him have said they are ok with and support.

Well he is a man, so it's easy to justify.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Oh come on, this guy doesn't have a mental disorder, he's just religious.

I strain to paint this with as broad a stroke as "religion" per se. I don't know what this guy's Christian affiliation is, but regardless, it sounds beat for beat like Evangelical talking points in the quotes provided, so whether he's involved there or not the source messaging sure did its job. The Evangelical Church is a highly troubling and pervasive influence in US culture that bears little to no resemblance to other mainstream Christian sects in the modern western world, and has found impressive traction by leveraging a handful of wedge issues as intractable talking points in service of transparent partisan political ends for the GOP. It's radical fundamentalism that's become normalized over time and has 50 or 60 million subscribers stateside, but it's no less scary when you see someone wide-eyed with that "God has a plan" stuff to continue rallying around a brazenly immoral philandering atheist of all people as their leader/savior...from a detention center they've effectively just sent themselves to unjustly.

Par for the course in 2017, yeah, but that's still some striking imagery to behold, much like that "but Obama though!!!" woman hand-waving the fact that her husband, sitting right next to her, is literally going to die an immediate and torturous death if the ACA gets repealed, staring down the stark reality that yeah, they really planned to do it and weren't just goofing off during the campaign, either, and still not waking the hell up whatsoever from her self-immolating Fox News talking points.

Grim stuff.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ramirez believes that going to immigration detention is part of God’s plan for him. He prayed for a way to sort out his immigration status not long before he was arrested by Border Patrol.

1363155159552gbauo.gif

Blunoise

i gave up on this world. this election will not change people like i thought it would. instead its going to make people even more ignorant

CazTGG

I'm real tired of hearing about what's happening to Trump supporters when the plurality of voters didn't want him and they have to suffer through/die due to potentially having their healthcare taken away and pulling out of the Paris Agreement to slow the necessary death of the coal industry and have their rights stripped away via decisions made in SCOTUS due to his appointment of that corporate hack Neil Gorsuch (and potentially more justices), among other horrible decisions made by the Trump Administration because of, to put it frankly, imbeciles such as this putting his ilk in power.

That's on them and no one else.

Nikodemos

This reminds me of all the accounts I've read during my Political History of the Soviet Union faculty courses.

You had people who had been arrested, tortured, show trialled, sentenced to death, loudly proclaim their eternal love for the Communist Cause, the Party and General Secretary Stalin (who had ordered their show trials/executions) as they were being led to the firing squad.

These people have been thoroughly brainwashed.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Nope, I don't feel sorry for him at all. According to Trump, immigrant = bad person. If you didn't realize that, you're a dumbass and deserve what you get for supporting him.

Top Bottom