• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your worst "someone walking in on you" moment

GiantBeagle

Neo Member
I don't think I've ever been walked in on but I walked in on my best friend once.

It was my 18th birthday and I had a bunch of friends over. We all got super drunk and had a great party. My parents were pretty cool and let people stay over.

I woke up in the spare bedroom hungover and still in my party dress. Stumbled out of the room towards my bedroom to get a change of clothes. Now at the time my sister and I shared a room and her bed was directly opposite the door. I open it to see my best friend of 12 years laying on the bed spread totally wide, one of my guy friends about to hit it from the back. He turned around when I walked in and I got full frontal view of her ass and vagina.

I literally walked out backwards and slowly closed the door without saying a word. We never spoke about it again. Still good friends even though she did fuck a guy on my sister's bed (at least it wasn't mine I guess?)

got oral, got puked on, puked back because evolution thinks sympathy vomiting is great, tried to reach the shower while covered in vomit, met girlfriends mom, ran away, met dad, fell down, met the rest of the family. It's a way longer story which happens to be the first result if you google floatingdivider scampis for some reason.

Nobody walked in, but we did sorta get caught: my previous girlfriend lived at home with her mom and brother. Her mom had no issues with me sleeping over and probably knew we were having sex, but my girlfriend usually tried keeping it quiet when we got it on, because the walls in the house were rather thin.

This one time I stayed over in her room, both her mother and brother had already gone to bed in the rooms adjoining my girlfriend's. Things get a bit hot and we end up fucking. She gets really into it and climaxes, which wasn't an extraordinary occurence, except this time she lets out an incredibly loud moan.

The moment she recovers, she looks me in the eyes with an "oh shit"-look. After a few minutes we get a knock on the door from her mom, asking if everything was all right. :lol

Breakfast was a tiny bit awkward the next morning.

got oral, got puked on, puked back because evolution thinks sympathy vomiting is great, tried to reach the shower while covered in vomit, met girlfriends mom, ran away, met dad, fell down, met the rest of the family. It's a way longer story which happens to be the first result if you google floatingdivider scampis for some reason.
Just read the original post, amazing story and so well told :D

Top Bottom