• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Geoff still going at it, what a trooper
Yeah it's actually really impressive. It's tough to be "on" for that long, about so many different things, with so few breaks, knowing plenty of people are watching. I never really knew much about this dude before but he's doing an admirable job.

Am I the only one hoping that, at some point, someone Tweets "Pikachu" and it somehow ends up on the stream? And Geoff has to acknowledge it?

Am I the only one? Probably. I should stop drinking.

I would give anything if "For Honor" controlled with the Wii Motion Plus a la Redsteel 2. That would just be awesome. Heck, I'd take Playstation Move support....might work. Probably wouldn't work.

Fucking Phil Savior Spencer the teflon man.

"Are you making any actual games for Kinect?" (paraphrased)

"Yeah well no yeah totally bla bla technology bla bla 3rd party bla yeah bla savior."

GWX

I would give anything if "For Honor" controlled with the Wii Motion Plus a la Redsteel 2. That would just be awesome. Heck, I'd take Playstation Move support....might work. Probably wouldn't work.

I mentioned that last page, my man:
I kinda wish that game had Skyward Sword/Red Steel 2 controls.
I think using analog for sword controls won't be very exciting after playing the ones I mentioned.

I mentioned that last page, my man: I think using analog for sword controls won't be very exciting after playing the ones I mentioned.

My bad, I missed it.

I remember how much I loved analog light saber controls on "Obi Wan" on the original Xbox. (I think I'm the only person who actually enjoyed that game.) This might work similarly, but I wonder how they'll handle the weight of the weapon. You can't have the player swinging like an idiot if the weapon's supposed to be heavy.

GWX

My bad, I missed it.

I remember how much I loved analog light saber controls on "Obi Wan" on the original Xbox. (I think I'm the only person who actually enjoyed that game.) This might work similarly, but I wonder how they'll handle the weight of the weapon. You can't have the player swinging like an idiot if the weapon's supposed to be heavy.

All cool ;)

I think analog controls would actually work great if there was force feedback on the sticks, and actually work better than motion. Without such tech, I just can't get excited about it :/

Alienous

I don't know what this game is.

Geoff doesn't know what this game is.

Patrice doesn't even know what the fuck this game is.

What a dumb reveal.

Top Bottom