• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys: Memories of Celceta Limited Edition announced

is this game any good?

kinda got bored with ys 7, but i enjoyed the other ones more.

is this 60fps?

I wasn't a big fan of Seven either. It was okay, but nothing compared to the rest of the series.

This is still Seven at its core, but apparently it makes a lot of improvements to be a better over all experience. It's more challenging - something Seven really needed. There are less combat skills, but each skill is more unique - a definite improvement. The overworlds are much bigger with more exploration. There's a bunch more smaller things like that that just make it an over-all better game. Not sure about 60 FPS though.

I wasn't a big fan of Seven either. It was okay, but nothing compared to the rest of the series.

This is still Seven at its core, but apparently it makes a lot of improvements to be a better over all experience. It's more challenging - something Seven really needed. There are less combat skills, but each skill is more unique - a definite improvement. The overworlds are much bigger with more exploration. There's a bunch more smaller things like that that just make it an over-all better game. Not sure about 60 FPS though.

yt videos make it look like 7 with a different camera angle... hmmm...

is guarding back?

yt videos make it look like 7 with a different camera angle... hmmm...

is guarding back?

Sure, visually it looks that way. It looks very, very nice though if you ask me. Go look up what Ys Seven looked like - it's easy to forget. Celeteta looks mucccccch better!

And flash-guard thing that was easy to spam?

No, you can't spam that anymore. I think it's in there but you can't abuse it anymore.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wish I knew how many tracks each CD has. I guess I can assume it'll be a lot meatier than those Atlus 'sampler' CDs they out in their LEs.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Wish I knew how many tracks each CD has. I guess I can assume it'll be a lot meatier than those Atlus 'sampler' CDs they out in their LEs.

Their CDs are usually filled up with as many tracks as they can put on them. Tom said it was "just under four hours" so that's a pretty good amount of music.

Was prepared to get the regular edition, but dat Ys music.

I've spent $60 on a few games recently, maybe I can find a little wiggle room in my budget to get this limited edition.

Nice, I'll be getting this again for sure. Limited edition looks better than the Japanese 25th anniversary pack. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Celceta soundtrack.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
XSEED does it right. I will buy this just like the Ragnarok Odyssey LE.

Alric

All is right in the world.

tumblr_livvwoBazg1qzoh7no1_500.gif

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It's really weird that this game hasn't gotten a firm release date. i wonder what's holding back.

Top Bottom