• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys VI Ark of Napishtim Xseed Steam/GOG/Humble Store Announcement Trailer

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhDKZlasoEc

Formerly only available in North America on the PlayStation®2 and PlayStation®Portable systems, Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim delivers a storyline rich with memorable characters and themes on top of engaging hack-and-slash action RPG gameplay that would go on to influence later Ys titles, setting the foundation that series favorites Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin were later built upon. Complete with the original high-resolution graphics and full USB controller support, the PC version of Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim introduces brand-new features exclusive to this PC version that aim to create a modernized gameplay experience more in line with later Ys entries. Among these features are full widescreen support, the ability to warp among checkpoints, and an optional “Catastrophe Mode” in which healing items can’t be purchased or stored and are instead used automatically on pickup.

Already said it in the other thread, but hey, I'll say again.

Day one for any Ys game.

This looks pretty awesome, and Catastrophe mode seems very interesting.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Very down for this. I preferred the Ys Origin/Oath style of combat over the system in the Vita game.

gaiages

Banned
Ark of Napishtim might be my least favorite Ys game, but I'm still excited about this. I figure I should give the game another chance because I played/beat the PSP version before.

Either way, more Ys is always a good thing.

Top Bottom