• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YTMND, best site ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
The Chosen One said:
That was pretty funny, but I seriously don't get the appeal of the site (And yes, I read the Wikipedia entry). I thought it was hilarious when Sean Connery said "You're the Man Now Dog" in Finding Forrester but I don't see how a mid 90s looking webpage looping the sound file is very. Didn't seem creative or funny.

I'm not a killjoy and I do find some of the stuff you guys posted slightly amusing, but I can't fathom how you guys consider this the "best site ever!". I'm not above nerd/geek humor (after all I post on his forum!), but I just don't get it...

Cause you're trying to "get it". That's all. There's nothing to get. Its stupid, and might make you laugh if it tickles your funny bone.

ckohler said:
YTMND is like a fart. Short, immature but totally hilarious to your friends.

That's the best explanation of ytmnd I've seen yet. I never really cared for it but then I saw that Finnish Duck Tales thing and laughed my ass off. I started to look around over there and realized that there's a bunch of off the wall funny stuff at ytmnd.

Is it stupid? Yeah but that's the point.

http://dumbledoretoast.ytmnd.com/

A perfect example of the fucking insanity.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Diablos said:
OMG :lol
What the fuck did UPS do to him?? :lol :lol

I've been wondering that myself?
Perhaps they killed his dog or something?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Suikoguy said:
I've been wondering that myself?
Perhaps they killed his dog or something?
UPS sucks, that's probably why. I wouldn't be surprised they did screw him up royally at some point by losing or damaging some really important package. They have a very bad history of doing that. (even I've had a bad experience with their delivery, and that was the only time I used any of these ovenight services)

Marconelly said:
UPS sucks, that's probably why. I wouldn't be surprised they did screw him up royally at some point by losing or damaging some really important package. They have a very bad history of doing that. (even I've had a bad experience with their delivery, and that was the only time I used any of these ovenight services)

OK but this guy says he has a restraining order against UPS. I can understand people not liking UPS but obviously he's taking this to a whole new delusional level.

eLGee

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
OK but this guy says he has a restraining order against UPS. I can understand people not liking UPS but obviously he's taking this to a whole new delusional level.

It's like that Cloudsong dude. He needs some help, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom