• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Community |OT2| You just activated my trap card!

So how was Sneak Peek weekend for everyone? I managed to pull Ash Blossom from literally the last bundle of packs...after buying 3 before that throughout the day so basically I spent as much to pull it as if I had bought it separately ==;

Really hoping to sell stuff to recover that money

my sneak peak is in 6 hours, first time going to one, dunno what to expect, theres also a tournament for a Z-arc playmat wich i'd like to win.

Got lucky :)
18209849_101546617691khyoq.jpg

ppl were offering me about 107 bucks for the card, i think i'll sell it

Opened 8 boxes of duelist saga and got no
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
M-X-Saber Invoker
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

I opened that many for the old cards anyways, so im happy with my pulls, got two dark magicians and one blue eyes...which my older brother took lol

Qvoth

i might check it out for shits and giggles
kinda interested in the new link system and stuff, might even play some ygopro

Still kind of on the fence when it comes to Vrains. It looks not too bad but the rushed ending of Arc V really bummed me out. Arc V had the potential to be really great but they screwed it up. Oh well I will probably still watch it anyways since I have watched every other Yugioh series to date.

my local store opened 8 MACR boxes this is what they got

> Ultra Rares:
5 Ignis Heat, the True Dracowarrior
5 True Draco Heritage
5 SPYRAL GEAR - Fully Armed
4 Mariamne the True Dracophoenix
4 Performapal Gatlinghoul
3 True King's Return
2 Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
2 Dreiath III, the True Dracocavalry General
1 Majesty Maiden, the True Dracocaster
1 Zoodiac Chakanine

> Secret Rares:
4 Tornado Dragon
3 Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
2 Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
2 Dragonic Diagram
2 Ultra Polymerization
2 Unending Nightmare
1 Duelist Alliance
0 Supreme King Z-ARC

Just for fun, I bought 3 of the lightsworn structure deck. Any easy or cheaper changes I can make to it? Mostly casual, at most I'd take it to locals, just for fun really.

A.J.

Banned
VRAINS is sadly looking ZEXAL tier for me atm.

But hey, I thought the same about Arc-V and really liked it despite the rushed ending.

Still kind of on the fence when it comes to Vrains. It looks not too bad but the rushed ending of Arc V really bummed me out. Arc V had the potential to be really great but they screwed it up. Oh well I will probably still watch it anyways since I have watched every other Yugioh series to date.

I wouldn't say rushed is the correct word. They had plenty of time to fulfill their ending, but instead they used that time to give us the parasite storyline in which none of those duels accomplished anything especially since Leo himself carded the professor. I guess if you wanted to see Shun get a pity win form Ruri before he was tasered by Serena. We didn't' get any good characterization for Rin or Ruri since that wasn't their real personalities at the forefront. Yugo's bike getting broken never got brought up again. Kaito didn't get killed by being thrown off that building. Not that I was actually expecting that to happen but goddamn was Kaito just wasting our time in general by being a more boring Shun.

We got the battle beast arc which all that accomplished was to break Sawatari's duel disk so we couldn't' even get the pleasure of watching him duel period. No, that would be entertaining and we can't have this series about entertainment dueling be entertaining. Instead we get more Crow and Jack Atlus. Look I loved Jack Atlus in both the Synchro arc and in 5Ds, but he had his time. Fuck Crow though. They should have had Yugo fill Crow's role in the story so he wouldn't have ended up being underdeveloped.

And don't get me started on Reira. I argue that you could remove her completely and the series as a whole would of improved. You know why? Because maybe we could have gotten the 4 girls or Ray to duel Zarc instead of Reira possessed by Ray. Like what the fuck, you build up the 4 girls and Ray so much yet shaft them by not even letting them in any solid form get in on this duel. It's like they forgot where they put the key to the fridge that they locked these girls in. And we have shit like Reira dueling Reiji for no reason what so ever.

And finally we have a plotline that makes Zexal look like Citizen Kane by comparison. Making a baby smile to somehow fix the universe. And this is accomplished in a duel that amounts to 52 card pick up. And that revives just Yuzu with the other girls in her body I guess. Sorry Shun, but your sister and friend are dead and you are for some reason happy about this. Also Yuri is a good guy now in Yuya's head because I guess they just decided to pick up the script from the manga's plot.

If you gave them more time they would have just wrote a plot about Yuya and his best friend Crow going to pick up diapers for Reira and getting into a duel with the cashier. Yuya would have then won the duel by placing summoning Egao Exodia which is made up of Smile World, 2 Evasions, and 2 Miracles.

Sorry for the rant. I didn't intend to type that much, but I guess my Arc-V disappointment had been building up.

Fj0823

Anyone have any tips for an Odd Eyes/Supreme King Zarc deck with what's currently available in TCG?

Unfortunately the Pendulumgraphs cards are pretty much a must to summon Z-ARC easily. And they will likely come out after the rule changes.

I've using regular Pendulum Magicians and I've been able to summon it every once in a while

Still wish they released it as a structure deck. :(

Once the rule changes come, will have to use 3 of Oafdragon.

VRAINS aired last night I think so I'll watch it whenever a fansub comes out.

Unfortunately the Pendulumgraphs cards are pretty much a must to summon Z-ARC easily. And they will likely come out after the rule changes.

I've using regular Pendulum Magicians and I've been able to summon it every once in a while

Which magicians? I'm trying to make a Raging Dragon deck and was wondering how I could combine the gate cards with it.

Fj0823

Still wish they released it as a structure deck. :(

Once the rule changes come, will have to use 3 of Oafdragon.

VRAINS aired last night I think so I'll watch it whenever a fansub comes out.

Be thankful we have something like Oafdragon, many Pendulum decks are fuuuuuuucked now.

Regarding Vrains, I want to see the animation for Link Summons, Synchro and Xyz look epic in the anime while Pendulum looks boring as hell

Fj0823

Guys do anyone has the rights for a VRAINS OT?

I'd like to make it if it's Ok with you all.

Anyway my VRAINS episode 1 impressions

-Holy shit at some of these designs, This isn't even Zexal bad, it's just generic.

-Yuusaku is one cool motherfucker, love to have the quiet strategist kind of main back.

-"If I lose, you can take my super important AI partner from my disk!!"....Not this shit again, haven't they learned?

-The Cyverse is basically SAO and Eureka SeveN put together, visually it looks great.

-I like that this episode didn't feature any duels, and instead focused on MC and the villains

-Villains are Ylliaster lite, not feeling them.

Pretty underwhelming, 6/10. I think it's one of the weakest series openers Original and 5D's where much better at hyping you, while Zexal and Arc-V had more charm and good hook ending with the new mechanic reveal.

Nah, the Pendulumgraph cards will get exactly one month before Links murder them. It's the Servant Dragons who are fucked.

Sidedeck time. I'm trying to build an Exodia sidedeck since my main deck is already full of drawcards. I already have 5x Exodia, 3x Obliterate, 1x Upstart Goblin, and 3x Sangan. Any suggestions?

RIP Norden and Terrortop and Grass to 1 but Joker/Wisdom Eye/Pendulum Call got unlimited.

At least Magicians players can be happy for a month.

Heero5

Making instant fusion look delicious, rip Norden, hello N'tss.

So the next list is at least a minimum of August away, interesting.

That fanart is amazing, but also reminds me how hilarious it is that the one time there is a deck where Norden actually is summoned the way he is supposed to, it is the one thing that gets him on the ban list.

so i found this dark magician girl deck, and it seems pretty cool

Main Deck:
2 Apple Magician Girl
3 Berry Magician Girl
3 Chocolate Magician Girl
3 Dark Magician Girl
2 Dark Magician of Chaos
3 Kiwi Magician Girl
2 Lemon Magician Girl
2 Summoner Monk

1 Dark Hole
2 Magical Dimension
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Call of the Haunted
3 Dark Renewal
2 Magician's Circle
1 Solemn Warning

Sideboard:

Extra Deck:
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Daigusto Emeral
2 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Downerd Magician
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Norito the Moral Leader
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 106: Giant Hand
1 Number 39: Utopia Beyond
1 Number 52: Diamond Crab King
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Performage Trapeze Magician

Any changes I should make? Playing it casually btw lol xD

Fj0823

so i found this dark magician girl deck, and it seems pretty cool

Main Deck:
2 Apple Magician Girl
3 Berry Magician Girl
3 Chocolate Magician Girl
3 Dark Magician Girl
2 Dark Magician of Chaos
3 Kiwi Magician Girl
2 Lemon Magician Girl
2 Summoner Monk

1 Dark Hole
2 Magical Dimension
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Call of the Haunted
3 Dark Renewal
2 Magician's Circle
1 Solemn Warning

Sideboard:

Extra Deck:
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Daigusto Emeral
2 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Downerd Magician
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Norito the Moral Leader
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 106: Giant Hand
1 Number 39: Utopia Beyond
1 Number 52: Diamond Crab King
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Performage Trapeze Magician

Any changes I should make? Playing it casually btw lol xD

Maybe something to force the opponent into attacking so that you can trigger your girls effects??

latest

Fj0823

cheap cool card
i will order a couple, thanks buddy!

No problem, only issue I see with it is that you are also forced to attack and magician girls have low ATKs.

This could be an alternative

But it won't work on monster he summons on the Main Phase which is...not good

No problem, only issue I see with it is that you are also forced to attack and magician girls have low ATKs.

This could be an alternative

But it won't work on monster he summons on the Main Phase which is...not good

lol, was watching someone open a box of Crossroads of CHAOS, and they pulled battle mania xD
I will update once i get the deck assembled and play some games, ordered the singles this weekend >: D
Going to be vsing blue eyes and a lightsworn deck with it

EDIT
Speaking of lightsworn, i wonder if i should run a zombie engine in it...like with mezuki and uni-zombie
I cant afford that grass look greener card tho >.< sigh

double edit
saw some decks with Twilightsworn stuff, and grass is such a good card
i wonder if it will get banned before we get code

Top Bottom