• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link to the Past II runs at 60fps in 3D

Xav

I'll probably get a lot of hate for this but this will be the first Zelda game I'm looking forward to since Twilight Princess.

120v

god i'm so hyped for this game. at an almost unhealthy level

a little off topic but i hope they actually call it LttP 2 or something pertaining to LttP. it'd be unwise to market it as a standalone zelda imo

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I cannot wait to play this game! It is probably the game I want to see the most at E3 but at the same time kind of want to go full media black out like I did for the Last of Us.

scitek

Low-latency controllers (Upad) and 120fps gaming? At times, Nintendo can be more next-gen than either Sony or MS.

rjc571

Banned
He meant all the 3D Zelda games guys gosh

Although that's still technically incorrect as Ocarina of Time (on n64) and Majora's Mask were only 20 fps

BY2K

Membero Americo
Low-latency controllers (Upad) and 120fps gaming? In some ways Nintendo's more next-gen than either Sony or MS.

What? Just because the game is 60FPS in 3D Mode doesn't mean the framerate will double in 2D Mode.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I came at first glance.

Kajiba

iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif

Year of the 3DS.

Lol i'll never get tired of this gif

Game is going to look beautiful.

scitek

What? Just because the game is 60FPS in 3D Mode doesn't mean the framerate will double in 2D Mode.

I know, but it's still pushing 120fps to get 60 for each eye. I think it's awesome. I'd love to see more games with a focus on framerate over tech, especially on the 3DS where you could get away with it.

Excellent news! I like my 60 FPS.

(And yes, MK7 is definitely 60 FPS, even in 3D. It's probably because Mario Kart is a series that plays a lot better with 60 FPS over 30 but it also looks very pretty.)

Lunar15

YEAH!

I really like this. I've enjoyed playing games in 3D far more than I anticipated, so to add this is icing on that cake.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
That's going to be great. Can't wait! Hope they release the original on VC before LTTP2 comes out too.

M3d10n

There's a bunch of games that do 60fps in 3D. Off the top of my head: Pushmo, Crashmo, MK7, Tekken, Ketzal's Corridors, HarmoKnight.

Salsa

this was pretty much confirmed in all hands-on previews and videos put up in non-youtube sites

a certain site provided a link to download the video in 60fps as well

still, cool to see more people saying it

Top Bottom