• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

Ath

Oh those look so sweet. I hope Rising Star can do something similar for Europe, though I doubt they will.

You can write notes on the bottom screen for 3DS.
Vita version looks a little better and has trophies.
I think that's it.

Yeah, 3DS obviously has the benefit of two screens.
Vita version has the benefit of better graphics/higher resolution/OLED, and the sound was also better if you are using the external speakers (although this was tested with a 3DS, so it may or may not be better on an LL).

Omikaru

This watch does look cool, so I hope we get something like it for the EU release. Heck, I'd even buy from GAME if I got that cool watch.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
This watch does look cool, so I hope we get something like it for the EU release. Heck, I'd even buy from GAME if I got that cool watch.

Yep. I'd love it if this offer made it to the EU. Big fan of the original game (even though I've only recently played it), and can't wait for the sequel.

Yeah, 3DS obviously has the benefit of two screens.
Vita version has the benefit of better graphics/higher resolution/OLED, and the sound was also better if you are using the external speakers (although this was tested with a 3DS, so it may or may not be better on an LL).
Aren't the two sharing the same assets?

I think I might go 3DS just because it will feel more like 999 to me.

Though I imagine I will change my mind minimum five more times before I order.

Tagg9

Wow, I was gonna wait for a deal on the game but I will definitely pre-order for the watch!

Assuming it comes to Canada. >_<

cj_iwakura

Yeah, what you got against the Soul Hackers population, Bo? Is Zero scared of The Spookies?

2-18.png

Can't hack that ride!

cj_iwakura

So... I mean, I don't know much about this game. I'm only planning to get because of my love for Japanese games.

Seems like a generic visual novel to me. What's so awesome about it?

It's anything but generic. It's a gripping murder mystery with twists at every turn.
You like Umineko, don't you? It's that, if Ryukishi had an editor who knew how to tighten his copy.

Also has phenomenal moody electronic music by Shinji Hosoe of Beatmania fame.

Alex

Sucks, but Id rather have the ten bucks than a trinket I'd hold onto for a few years then throw away.

creid

Hmm, I guess I'll be skipping this pre-order bonus then. Not paying $10 to have the game day 1 (or 2.)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Sucks, but Id rather have the ten bucks than a trinket I'd hold onto for a few years then throw away.
If it sways your decision, the watches from the first game went for as high as $150 on ebay

Edit - and are still going for $130+ it seems

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Damn it! I preordered at Gamestop, now I have to cancel that preorder. >>;

EDIT: I'm okay now, it won't take long to do fix it and get the preorder from Amazon.

Wii Tank

Unfortunately I can't make any comments on anything until we release the official PR >.<

How long must we Canadians wait? My local EB has no idea what Virtue's Last Reward even is and has nothing in their database for it. That pretty much leaves Amazon, but I'm waiting on the watch details

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
There really needs to be a guide or something with the key differences between both versions. Especially since both versions are already out in JPN.

Akito

Damn it, how will I get the watch now, was hoping for VG+ getting the pre order bonus as well. Now I may even wait for the PAL release :\

iammeiam

So is this (the watch apparently being in the game packaging) why the aspect ratio of the 3DS box on Amazon.com is weird, as opposed to the normal AR on, say, Gamestop?

Preordered Vita version, will probably switch to 3DS when it goes live but need a watch to go with my 999 watch.

Tagg9

How long must we Canadians wait? My local EB has no idea what Virtue's Last Reward even is and has nothing in their database for it. That pretty much leaves Amazon, but I'm waiting on the watch details

Haha, same. I asked at EB and they had no idea what I was talking about. And the game also isn't up on Best Buy or Future Shop. I hope Amazon.ca does something, but I think I'm just kidding myself.

Top Bottom