• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne announced for PS4 [Miyazaki directing, From/Japan Studios] - Spring 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasos_333

It looks close, but I want to see more gameplay to decide how close it is to Souls.

The pacing seems the same, we see the regular slow moving hero doing some dashes etc

I know this is not extensive and there could be more to the story, but so far looks exactly like Souls in pacing from the fights and movement

With guns :)

Sid

The pacing seems the same, we see the regular slow moving hero doing some dashes etc

I know this is not extensive and there could be more to the story, but so far looks exactly like Souls in pacing from the fights and movement

With guns :)
Gameplay should be coming soon anyway Labby,let's just wait and see.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
New thread for (potentially new) gameplay footage right?

Cyborg

The last scene: I just noticed there is a big ass monster behind him. And is he wearing the black knight armor from Dark Souls?

iqhIacg.png

2HPi4D8.png

Lte7

Neo Member
From what people who read the leaked Famitsu have said it's going to be kind of a side game to the Souls series and more low fantasy compared to high fantasy. They are replacing magic with gadgets, guns and such. Main mechanic seems to be related to blood and blood is also used to regain your HP and gain various other benefits. You get blood sucking it from corpses or items. Sucking too much blood will turn you into a beast which I suppose is this game's Soul/Hollow form. The game will apparently become a lot harder to play/control when in beast mode. To become a human again you need human blood and is where the online component comes into play.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
From what people who read the leaked Famitsu have said it's going to be kind of a side game to the Souls series and more low fantasy compared to high fantasy. They are replacing magic with gadgets, guns and such. Main mechanic seems to be related to blood and blood is also used to regain your HP and gain various other benefits. You get blood sucking it from corpses or items. Sucking too much blood will turn you into a beast which I suppose is this game's Soul/Hollow form. The game will apparently become a lot harder to play/control when in beast mode. To become a human again you need human blood and is where the online component comes into play.
Oh my.. if any of this is true.... this could be the Souls x Legacy of Kain crossover game I've always dreamed of.

*hyperventilates*

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

omfg

Pungza

Want

hiryu

Sounds awesome!

UrbanRats

Holy shit.

It's going to be a long wait.

Sid

lolwat that's awesome,I'm hoping this won't require PS+ though.

Pack it up guys, GOTY 2015 confirmed.

Ferr986

That is so fucking cool

xAniki88

Banned

hype train full speed ahead
holy shit

lawd.gif (someone post this gif)

Wow, this sounds amazing. I'm buying a ps4, and i'm going to leave it in the box until this comes out.

Cyborg

Awsome if true, hyped!

I'd like to wait until we see more but I get the feeling the combat will be at the same 'speed' as Souls games.

I would really love to see the combat sped up by...maybe 15-20 percent. After playing all of these games, I just want it a little bit faster and more frantic.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OH M YGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

iyoahxu61togZ.gif

Now someone needs to leak the behind doors event.

TripleT1

Someone needs to leak this gameplay now.

Paches

Literally game of the generation.

Orayn

Loving the sound of everything so far.

If you ain't online you will be a Beast forever?

Fuck :(

I'm guessing it's like Demon's and Dark Souls in that helping/hurting other players is a convenient way to regain human form but not the only one.

So you're some sort of badass vampire.

YES. PLEASE. GOD.

The world can never get enough vampire games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom