• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #8 | It's a Hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

I must be out of the loop. Vinny and Alex are getting an actual office space? Doesn't CBSi have some kind of offices in New York already?

I'm confused.

Has there been any official word, beyond Vinny's original post, on what is happening out in NY?
It is an office owned by CBSi. TV guide office space apparently.

Zaph

Yeah I understand about Vinny and Alex.

They could stop putting up content for a month and some of you guys would be okay with it. I don't know why.
Well I'm glad Vinny and Alex have your approval to be indisposed.

Do you know how silly that sounds?

What's so silly? There's one editor to prep the podcast for the first time. He also has to wait around for the studio to be free and for two people who have their own jobs to do to also be free. This type of scheduling creates a lot of wasted time.

When Brad's done, what does he then do? Record a solo QL or live stream with no studio.

You're acting incredibly entitled. Your $1/week is a tiny amount. Unsubscribe if you think you're not getting value from it.

popo

I don't even agree with the guy - but he paid his money and is entitled to moan a bit if he is unhappy about it.

Renpatsu

I don't even agree with the guy - but he paid his money and is entitled to moan a bit if he is unhappy about it.
There is criticism and then there is being obtuse to pretty transparent circumstances.
I am also dying for some content right now.

mattp

does anyone know if the giantbomb xbmc supports 60fps video?
i know i'm not getting 60fps when i watch stuff, but im not sure if its my setup or the plugin or whatever

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Guys, did Brad make a twitter account for his guinea pigs?

Obvious from this tweet:

P28wvMq.png

Alfredo

On Today's PlayStation Nation podcast, Glenn Percival, the host, let it out of the bag that their friend Jason Oestreicher (of Game Informer) was hired by Giant Bomb to do video stuff. Wasn't Dan Ryckert from Game Informer too?

His Twitter account: https://twitter.com/unastrike

Whoa, they're both (supposedly) going to Giant Bomb? Both of those guys are pretty experienced when it comes to super-long video features (in the form of Game Informer's Super Replays)... All this talent could be very useful for say...another...Endurance Run... :p

Whoa, they're both (supposedly) going to Giant Bomb? Both of those guys are pretty experienced when it comes to super-long video features (in the form of Game Informer's Super Replays)... All this talent could be very useful for say...another...Endurance Run... :p

Did they both make the Molyneux video?

Megasoum

Banned
I'm curious to see how they will announce it. I remember that Patrick was simply a news article on the site and took me completely by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom