• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Oh, will there be a OT4 or will we continue in this one until the end of the sale?

Because i don't wanna post my giveaway yet if this one is going to end.

Yo this is something I would also like to know. Won't be able to post them till later today.

IT'S HAPPENING!

opSxRd8.png

Last chance for two games that are definitely bad rats and one that may be divinity original sin but is probably bad rats!

If you win bad rats by accident and already have it, just re-gift it. If you don't have it and win, play until you unlock all the cheevos

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

mystery game #3 -- MB-B0E9807B54920A2E - Taken by The One Qoo. 69 entrants total.
mystery game #2 -- MB-A6E3DFDB8F37B7D0 - Taken by Rnr1224. 69 entrants total.
mystery game -- MB-F0BA311F5FB70F5C - Taken by jres80. 43 entrants total.

t1404077834z1.png

divinity_os.jpg

Decoyman

Neo Member
For the fellow Juniors who have been spreading the love:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Double Dragon Neon -- MB-346DA5324278BFF7 - Taken by tav7623. 43 entrants total.

t1404078069z1.png

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
All this viral advertising for Bad Rats. You guys are making me interested.

Marow

I've made over €11 on selling Steam Cards during this sale, which has resulted in five "free" games. And... my latest purchase with the extra money also has cards, which might result in even more games.

Is there any good reason for actually crafting badges apart from getting, well, a badge on your profile? I know you level up, which increases the booster pack chances by a tiny bit, but there doesn't seem to be any valuable reason so to say. Does anyone know if there's a good reason to actually craft badges?

Ozium

I've made over €11 on selling Steam Cards during this sale, which has resulted in five "free" games. And... my latest purchase with the extra money also has cards, which might result in even more games.

Is there any good reason for actually crafting badges apart from getting, well, a badge on your profile? I know you level up, which increases the booster pack chances by a tiny bit, but there doesn't seem to be any valuable reason so to say. Does anyone know if there's a good reason to actually craft badges?

Swagger.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Oh Steam sales. The big ones are done, but here I am going through my list picking up the last few that I've been eyeing so intently as I "wait for the dailies" just days before.
A Diamond Dan here, a LYNE there, a few more Super House of Dead Ninja gifts there, but in the end I'm just about done. Not much more I feel I want to have now, not enough to do any more giveaways I'm afraid.

Tis been a good sale, full of fun with teams and recommendations. Aye some deals with Community and Flash were a shame to a lot, but so many hidden gems or smaller titles that have gone through the cracks until that one last look.

Hopefully everyone enjoys what they got, and now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play some of those games.

Japle

Neo Member

Don't do it man, once you get into it you don't really need a reason to keep crafting... It's dangerous stuff. In my case, I just enjoy the excitement of crafting badges during the sales just because of the chance of receiving a foil card. But outside sales, it's even less worth it.

HoosTrax

Doing some library organizing... is there an actual genre name for games like Heroes of M&M / Kings Bounty / Disciples / Age of Wonders / Eador, etc?

Ozium

Oh Steam sales. The big ones are done, but here I am going through my list picking up the last few that I've been eyeing so intently as I "wait for the dailies" just days before.
A Diamond Dan here, a LYNE there, a few more Super House of Dead Ninja gifts there, but in the end I'm just about done. Not much more I feel I want to have now, not enough to do any more giveaways I'm afraid.

Tis been a good sale, full of fun with teams and recommendations. Aye some deals with Community and Flash were a shame to a lot, but so many hidden gems or smaller titles that have gone through the cracks until that one last look.

Hopefully everyone enjoys what they got, and now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play some of those games.

They've got more bloody monsters in ol' Loch Ness than they have the likes of yeh...

*Salute*

Umi88

little sale for me, next sale i'll try to get lltq, ikaruga & or cooking serve delicious, heres a little something :p, wish it was better but better than nothing I guess:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Umi88:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

One Way Heroics -- MB-FF6C43B16FB668F8

t1404088362z1.png

also just joined the gaf group on steam yay!

edit: if anything goes wrong just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom